• Prolouge •

Music blasted through the speakers of a random dance studio, the sound of heavy breathing replacing the hip hop melody. The studio was occupied by three boys, one of which was Lee Minho, one of the most talented dancers of Seoul Dance Club otherwise know as SDC.

"Minho don't you need to go home now?" A boy with light-brown hair and cute freckles asked, Minho nodded as he grabbed his black jumper and wiped his sweat onto it.

"Yeah, but before I go I wanted to tell you guys something," the brown-haired boy said as he took a seat in-front of his two dance partners Felix and Hyunjin.

"What's up?" Hyunjin asked as he brushed his messy black hair out of his face to see Minho, his small friend. "You need to spill the tea before you leave!" Felix laughed at Hyunjin knowing he was rubbing off their school friend Han Jisung.

"So I moved house, you guys already know that, but I also need to move school since my mum keeps complaining that it's too far away now," Minho started, Felix nodded while Hyunjin whined a little.

"It's not that far away, is she just being protective?" Hyunjin said, Minho nodded before continuing he put his black oversized jumper on.

"I'm moving to Stay High Academy," Felix and Hyunjin looked at Minho wide eyed, they both happily jumped over to the boy embracing him into a tight hug expressing their excitement.

"Oh my gosh, our friends are going to love you!" Felix beamed as he let go of the smaller.

Hyunjin got up taking Minho's hand to pull the boy up, "when are you joining?" The black-haired boy asked.

"I don't know yet, but hopefully soon."