• Chapter 10 •

Felix laughed as he looked at Jisung, his face spreading into a wide smile as they entered the squirrel-like boys room. "I kinda knew this would happen," Felix said walking to Jisung then placing himself onto the ground.

Jisung sat up and looked straight at Minho, "our child had arrived~" he sang to himself. Chan, who was sat on Jisung's bed, laughed while giving a small wave to his Australian brother and the new kid he met over a week ago.

"I thought you was looking after Jisung," Felix chuckles to himself as Jisung dramatically gasped. Minho sat next to Hyunjin against the wall, Chan glances over at them before answering Felix.

"Well my excuse is that he was already like this when I got here," Chan started, "he said that he got bored waiting and started as soon as he got home," Hyunjin rolled his eyes while Felix and Minho broke into a smile.

After a few minutes the doorbell rang, Jisung excitedly shot up while Chan went to let the others in. Seungmin, Woojin, Changbin and another boy with red hair entered the room along with Chan following behind.

"Oh my god, Jisung you look like the diseased squirrel I saw when I was staying in America..." Seungmin started not surprised a bit that Jisung was already drunk, "I also brought food," he pulled out a box and handed it over to Jisung who grabbed it quickly stuffing the box into his beside tables draw.

Minho looked over at the other red head in the room, Hyunjin noticed and smiled. "That's Jeongin, hes our other baby of the group," Jeongin heard and quickly rolled his eyes.

"Rude, I'm not a baby..." Jeongin sighed as he sat opposite Hyunjin and Minho.

"Jeongin, how about next time you don't loose your phone," Felix said sitting next to Seungmin and Jisung tackling each other.

"It was an accident... Anyways Chan always looses his phone and you don't tell him off.." Jeongin defensively shot back. Minho eyes widened, his mind going straight to the unknown number who had messaged him, the boy thought to himself there was no way Chris was in this room.

Soon enough everyone except Minho and Jeongin was tipsy or drunk, they were all playing weird games you'd only see in movies and blasting music, the music wasn't too loud since Jisung's neighbours had children but it was still somewhat loud.

Chan and Woojin weren't as drunk as the others, they were both able to use their brains and speak without slurring on their words.

"Guys let's play truth or dare!" Jisung said as he leaned against Hyunjin.

"That's such a boring game though..." Seungmin whined, Jeongin laughed as he pushed the boy. Seungmin instantly reacted pushing Jeongin back.

"I don't care!" Jisung laughed drunkenly, "okay... Felix truth or dare," Felix looked over at Jisung as both him and Changbin walked through the door.

"Get lost," Felix mumbled as he sat on Jisung's bed almost falling asleep, Changbin laid on top of him making Felix try to push the boy off him.

"Get a room!" Chan and Seungmin joked as Changbin fell onto the floor.

"Alright, come on Lixie!" Changbin laughed grabbing onto Felix's arm and dragging him into another room. The others all gasped or laughed as they left.

Hey, I normally don't write an A/N but I want to apologise for the short chapter. I've recently been suffering from writers block so I probably won't update for awhile.
I also want to ask if anyone has any ideas of what you'd like to see in this story. I think it'll be fun to add some of the readers ideas along with my own so it becomes something more enjoyable for others.
Obviously not all ideas will be mentioned in this book but I can always add them into other books I'm planning to write in the future.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas😅✌🏻