• Chapter 12 •

"I'm so hungry!" Hyunjin complained, spread out on Jisung's sofa. Woojin was in the kitchen cooking some breakfast for the rest of his friends. Soon Felix and Changbin came downstairs together, joining Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Whatcha watching?" Felix said as he sat on the floor in between changbins legs.

"Um something called Steven Universe?" Hyunjin started, "I don't know, Jeongin chose it," Felix hummed as Changbin played around with the boys hair.

"How aren't you two dating yet?" Jisung said as he walked down the stairs. Changbin and Felix both paused out of embarrassment.

"What do you mean!" Changbin said out of embarrassment, "it's nothing like that!" Changbin defended as Felix nodded slightly upset as he moved besides the boy instead of being in between his legs, he played around with the hem of his shirt before being pulled onto Jisung.

Minho folded his jeans as he placed Jisung's shorts on, of course they were a bit too big but it was better than having red knees that hurt like hell.

Just as he was about to leave he got a message, 'I love you, can't wait to see you again'. Minho stared at the screen before turning it off and shoving it into his pocket.

Minho stood up with his trousers in hand, just as he was about to open the door he had found Chan on the other side shocked to see Minho.

"I didn't know you were still in here, I'm sorry I almost just walked in on you," Chan said as he moved back so Minho could leave the bathroom.

"I mean you didn't so don't worry," Minho stated as he smiled walking away from Chan who now had a slight blush across his face.

"What the fuck..." he whispered I himself as he watched Minho go downstairs, the image of his big brown eyes replaying as he stood still.

•