• Chapter 9 •

Minho was downstairs with his mum, he was playing around was Dori enjoying the comfortable atmosphere. He was sat next to Minha who was watching tv, she occasionally looked over at Minho and joined in with playing around with Dori.

After sometime Minho's phone pinged signalling he had a new notification.

————
Message: Cheesecake boy

Cheesecake boy
So I know I've said that you NEED to come to my party but I understand if you can't make it

Cheesecake boy
Sorry if it felt like I was pressuring you into coming

Cheesecake boy
(But like if you don't come imma have to stare you down >:( )

————

Minho laughed at the last message before looking over at his mum who was now walking back from the kitchen. She sat down and smiled at Minho giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Mum, would it be ok if I went to a sleepover?" Minho asked still looking at his phone.

"Sure, just make sure you're going to be safe there and if you need picking up in the morning you'll need to call me," Minha started, "this is a bit close Minho, you know that your dad will be visiting on Sunday..." she pouted. Minho smiled happily for a second before the mention of his dad made his smile drop.

His dad. Definitely a topic.

Friday arrived within a couple days, it was now the last lesson of the day and Minho was walking out the school with Seungmin. He found the boy somewhat strange but he liked that the boy had some common sense... well more than the rest.

"I guess I'll see you later today," Seungmin said as he began to walk away from the school gates. Before Minho could ask Seungmin a question Jisung jumped out of nowhere making Minho yelp.

"Hey!" Jisung sang as he hugged the older, "sorry for scaring you," he laughed.

"It's fine," Minho said clutching his chest dramatically, "I'm guessing you're excited for the party tonight?" Minho laughed as Jisung nodded.

"Yeah, I'm so excited. Just to let you know beforehand, there might be some drink involved since I think Changbin mentioned yesterday that he was going to bring some," Jisung said as he walked the same direction as Minho.

"I'm not drinking," Minho said as he smiled.

Jisung laughed as he waved, "my house is that way, I'll see you later!" He said as he jogged away. Minho shook his head remembering the way Jisung had went, he walked away back home.

Night fell and soon almost the only thing you could see was the half moon that laid in the sky watching everyone. Minho had arrived at Jisung's house with the help of Felix, which is why it's so dark because the boy had got lost.

As they knocked on the door Hyunjin opened it quickly, scaring Minho with the fast action.
"Yo bitches!" He said as he pulled the two into the fairly big house.

Hyunjin pulled both Minho and Felix straight into a room Minho had guessed was Jisung's. As they walked in the only thing you could see was a wasted Jisung who was spread out across the floor. Minho sighed to himself, "tonight's going to be a long night..."