• Chapter 4 •

Minho, Felix and Hyunjin hangout for the rest of the day, pretending the scenario downstairs never happened (except the couple of times when Felix would wink or wiggle his eyebrows).

Felix was playing a Japanese fantasy/ adventure game made by Studio Ghibli, Minho and Hyunjin sat on the side watching Felix play the game, every now and then laughing or screaming at him to stop voice-acting the characters with horrible voices.

Minho had received another message from the Unknown number from last night, but he had ignored the small pinging from his school bag which made both Hyunjin and Felix concerned.

Felix was the first to leave since his older sister, Rachel, had called him to come back to look after his younger sister. Minho's phone had rung while Hyunjin was talking about some random dance move from the dance practice they had a couple nights ago.

"Ok mum, I'm around Hyunjin's house," Minho had said into his phone to his mum, Minha. He heard a small 'mhm' from the other side of the phone before she hung up.

"I'm guessing you're leaving too?" Hyunjin said as he looked over to Minho who just nodded before looking at a recent message sent from his mum.

————
Message: Mum

Mum
I'm on my way now, I'll see you in a couple of minutes. Love you ❤️

Minho
Ok mum, see you soon💙

————

When his mum arrived Minho said goodbye to Hyunjin, hugging him quickly before leaving the house with his belongings. As he opened the car door he spotted his new grey cat laying on the seat, he laughed a little as he opened the back seats door putting his things there before picking up the cat and plopping himself onto the seat.

"So how was your week?" She asked as she drove off.

"It was fun!" He began, Minha chuckled at his enthusiasm, "I never knew being at school with Felix and Hyunjin would be so interesting," Minho shifted in his seat as he put his seat belt on quickly.

"See? You made a big fuss about moving schools but you seem like you're enjoying school more now," she smiled happily, Minho nodded before looking at the cat.

"We don't have a name for her," he said randomly, Minha looked over at the cat before shaking her head.

"I want you to name her," she said before smiling, Minho nodded as he thought.

"Uhh, maybe... Dori..?" Minha laughed as she nodded her head.

"Sure!" She started as she parked up in the driveway, "welcome to the family Lee Dori," she said as she stroked her behind the ears.

Stars decorated the sky, it was like an ocean, full of mystery. The moon was bright and full, the only light that could be so natural in the dark.

Today was Saturday, which meant it was now the end of school until Monday. Minho was sat on his bed half asleep, listening to music. It wasn't a hyper song, it was more calming and the type of song you could do paired dancing to.

It was nice just listening to the lyrics instead of dancing all the time, sometimes the thought of dancing all the time made Minho feel unstable since he would sometimes believe he would lose his passion for the subject. Hyunjin would always tell him that it would be impossible for the brown-haired boy to lose passion for something he is good at, people always praise him for it, saying he looked beautiful and had an exciting stage presence.

Minho's phone once again pinged, waking him up immediately. He looked at the message, it was from the unknown number again.

————
Message: Stranger⚠️Danger

Stranger⚠️Danger
I'm sorry for the other day

Stranger⚠️Danger
I'm kinda bored atm and want to make new friends, so it's nice to meet you stranger

NewFriend
Yeah, hi

Stranger⚠️Danger
You answered!

NewFriend
Yep, what do you want?

Stranger⚠️Danger
Dunno, to make a new friend ig

NewFriend
Alright

NewFriend
What happened to your friend?

Stranger⚠️Danger
What, Jeongin?

NewFriend
Yeah :>

Stranger⚠️Danger
Idk, I got a call from his mum saying he didn't come home again, so I freaked out and tried to contact him

NewFriend
How did you end up getting my number then😂

Stranger Idiot
I got a new phone recently, so I lost all my contacts

NewFriend
Oh😂

Stranger Idiot
So do you have a name stranger?

NewFriend
Yeah ofc I do but I'm not telling you

Stranger Idiot
Oop

Stranger Idiot
Ig if we're playing this game, I won't tell you my name either

NewFriend
You can call me Lee Know

Stranger Idiot
Lee Know?

NewFriend
It's a nickname

Stranger Idiot
Ohhh ok😂

Stranger Idiot
You can call me Chris then

YouknowIknowLeeKnow
Hello Chrissy boi

ChrissyBoi
What😂

YouknowIknowLeeKnow
That's your name now

ChrissyBoi
Ah👌

YouknowIknowLeeKnow
Imma go to sleep now, night chrissy boi

ChrissyBoi
Ok goodnight😂

————

As Minho turned his phone off he giggled quietly, he reached over to his charger, plugging in his phone and turning his bedside table light off.