• Chapter 7 •

"So guys, party around mine, Friday, I expect you there," Jisung said as he took a bite of his sandwich, Woojin looked at Seungmin then back at Jisung.

"I don't know Ji—" Woojin began.

"Yes! Perfect idea!" Hyunjin excitedly said, "you guys need to come, it will be Minho's first time doing anything like this with us!" He said with stars in his eyes.

"I know right!" Jisung began with a big smile, "it's the perfect way for Minho to get to know us, and us to get to know him!"

Felix joined in with the two, suggesting things for them to do, Seungmin later joined in saying they should invite another friend from another school. Minho stared at the scene before him, trying not to run away from the amount of shouting.

"Guys I think you're scaring him..." Chan said as he took a seat next to Minho. "It's nice to meet you, last time I met you, you was asleep," he said chuckling the memory of the brown fluff poking through the smaller boys arms.

"Oh, hello?" Minho said looking at Chan, "I'm sorry about that..." He said embarrassed, Chan ruffled Minho's hair before chuckling to himself.

"It's fine. Anyways, guys, what's with all the excitement?" Chan began, "last time this happened was when Hyunjin and Jisung got along," Felix tilted his head in confusion.

"But they've never gotten along?" Felix said looking at Chan.

"That's the point idiot," Seungmin rolled his eyes before sighing at the freckled boy's idiocy. Hyunjin and Woojin laughed together as they watched Seungmin leave the table to another group of boys.

"Ouch... we got ditched," Jisung said covering his face dramatically.

"So Minho, it's nice to meet you," Chan said, Minho nodded looking up at Chan.

"Yeah it was nice, I hope we talk often," Minho smiled as he walked away, jumping up and down in excitement when he caught up with Seungmin and Woojin.

"So~" Jisung said as he poked out from behind Chan making him jump slightly.

"What do you mean by 'so'?" Chan said dragging the 'o', Jisung rolled his eyes.

"What do you think?" He started, "cute right?" Chan nodded as he sighed.

"Jisung, it's wrong, you shouldn't be finding somebody for me to date..." Once again Jisung rolled his eyes.

"I mean yeah, I get you want to focus on your grades and stuff but you're so lonely and I feel like this could help you, plus, who wouldn't want to ruin someone's innocence?" Jisung said walking away, winking.

"Fuck you Han Jisung..." Chan said under his breath.

"Red, blue, green or yellow?" Seungmin asked in Art class, Minho looked at him and Woojin.

"You guys have such a nice relationship..." Minho said has he picked up the red marker, Seungmin and Woojin smiled.

"Yeah, that's because we've been together our whole lives, we might not be related with parents but we live under the same roof," Woojin said, Seungmin groaned.

"Do you know how annoying he is in the morning?" Seungmin stated looking at Minho who was laughing at Woojins offended face.

"Rude," Minho continued to laugh.

"Excuse me boys, I don't see what's so funny, you're meant to be working in your sketchbooks, I don't see any improvement at this moment in time," Miss Choi said quietly to the boys so other students didn't hear.

Minho stopped laughing as he turned red out of embarrassment, Woojin apologised as Seungmin just stared at Minho trying his best not to burst out into a laughing fit.

"I'm sorry but you're as red as a tomato," Seungmin burst out into laugher after Miss Choi left the classroom to talk to a student that walked out the classroom.

"Shut up," Minho grumbled into his hands.

Group: ugh, here we go again
Social Media: Instagram

Meme_lix
Guys I've just realised Chan isn't on this gc

Hyun.jean
Omg ur right

Hyun.jean added DumbBitch™ to Ugh, here we go again

DumbBitch™
My dad likes toads up the ass

Hyun.jean
What the fu—

Evil-I.N
Frog

Meme_lix
There are three types of people

LuvDarcc
Bet you like toads up the ass

DandyBoi
Like you like sticks up yours?

LuvDarcc
R00D

Meme_lix
Oop—