• Chapter 11 •

The night continued and then ended by dawn, the sun was now in the sky which gave off a beautiful blue atmosphere, the stars that were once covering the sky had faded and the moon was slightly visible.

Everyone was scattered around Jisung's house, sleeping away the night and then waking up at noon. Most of the boys woke up either hangover or had completely lost their memory of the night that had taken place.

Minho was asleep next to Felix in a random room, on the other side of Felix, Changbin spooned the freckled boy still in a deep sleep. Jisung was half on the floor on his own bed as he woke up feeling the shooting pain to his head.

The boy groaned then screeched so loudly that Changbin and Felix had both woken up from another room. The two copied Jisung as they lazily looked over at each other, "what the fuck..." Felix said with a deep voice, Changbin nodded as he put his head back into the pillow.

Jisung continued groaning and making loud noises until Changbin couldn't take it anymore, "Shut the fuck-" Changbin started before his mouth was covered by Felix's hand.

"No you, Minho's still asleep," Felix loudly whispered. Changbin looked over Felix and saw the small boy cuddling up again Felix and laying on the boys left arm. "Go check to see what's wrong, you know he won't stop till he gets at least one persons attention," Changbin nodded as he kissed Felix's forehead then proceeded to get out of bed.

"For the lives of everyone in this house. Shut the fuck up!" Changbin half yelled, pissed off with an unimpressed Jisung.

"Bitch, fuck you. I'm dying over here," Jisung replied still keeping the expression.

"Hey Chan," Changbin finally said as his eyes landed on Chan, he was shirtless with his black jeans on, his hair was messy while his eyes were blank and drowsy. Chan slightly waved back before falling back onto the bed, he and Jisung had shared that night.

"So like, are you going to help me?" Jisung began, "we all know Chan's too sleep deprived," Changbin laughed a bit when Chan had completely pushed Jisung off the bed for the comment.

"Rude!" The boy had yelled back after hitting his carpet. Chan smiled to himself before turning around to sleep again.

"Sorry to interrupt whatever the fuck is happening right now, but I'm you woke Minho up," Felix said as he walked to the room with Minho clinging to Felix's arm while rubbing his tired eyes.

"So light where did you guys sleep?" Jisung said now sitting up.

"We slept in the room next door," Changbin stated as Jisung crocked his eyebrow up.

"We?" Jisung said in a worried tone, "please don't tell me you fucked Felix on my parents bed!" He groaned, Chan had turned around —now forgetting his tiredness— and laughed at both Felix's and Changbin's expressions.

"We as in Felix and Minho!" Changbin said red faced.

"You had a threesome in my parents bed with Felix and Minho! Our sweet baby angel?!" Jisung said in shock half crying since his new baby had been tainted by dark lord and meme idiot.

"Nope, but that would've been an experience!" Felix joked while Minho hid behind Felix to hide his hot face. "Anyways, Jisung can I have a pair of shorts?" Jisung tilted his head to the side before passing over black shorts.

"Why do you need these?" He asked confused.

"Minho's jeans were rubbing against his knees which is leaving red marks," Felix said Jisung nodded before grabbing Minho's hand then showing him where the bathroom is to change.

Minho thanked Jisung before waddling into the bathroom with the shorts. Felix and Jisung watched him like proud mothers, "how the fuck is he so cute?" Felix shrugged.

"I don't know but we need to protect him from everything..." Felix responded.

"Shut up guys! I can still hear you!" Minho yelled as he opened the door to slam it again.