• Chapter 6 •

Blankets draped along Minho's wooden floor, pillows and stuffed animals aimlessly thrown onto the ground. The morning sun loomed through the curtains that loosely hung from the metal pole. Dori laid on Minho's scarlet red blanket, her grey fur rising up and down from every intake of breathe.

"Minho!" A voice echoed from downstairs, his mother Minha sighed rolling her eyes as she walked up the wooden stairs and knocked onto her sons door. "Minho?" She whispered as she opened the door.

Minho was laying on his front, head facing towards the direction of the door. His leg was lifted from another stuffed animal that somehow remained in his bed. He was slightly dribbling, letting out small soft snores.

Minha shook her head as she walked over to the curtains opening them. Minho didn't move. He was still snoring, back lifting up and down. Doris head shot up before placing it back down, she stretched for a good minute before walking out of the room.

"Minho, aren't you going to be late for school?" Minha questioned as she watched her sons head shoot up. Minho tripped over himself as he lunged out of his bed.

"Why didn't my alarm go off?" He half yelled to himself as he found black jeans and a large light blue jumper that would hang on him, he quickly undressed himself as Minha walked out the room.

"I don't think I've ever seen you in such a rush in my life," Felix laughed as he watched Minho sit down next to the light-brown haired freckled boy.

"Shut up," he pouted, laying his head on his arms almost falling asleep once again. Jisung laughed as he walked into their first class, he took a seat next to Minho, staring at the smaller.

"So what happened?" He said poking Minho's left arm, Minho groaned while Felix laughed joining Jisung.

"My alarm was a pee-pee this morning," the boy once again pouted as he looked at Jisung then looked over at Felix, glaring as he continued to laugh.

"You mean dick, right?" Felix said wiping a small tear from his eye. Jisung smiled widely, shaking his head at the two idiots next to him.

"We need to meet up on the weekend, my place for a sleepover!" Jisung half yell-whispered as he threw his hands into the air. Felix face palmed while Minho giggled throwing his hands in the air as well.