The Ghost

No one's point of view

  England walked through the portal, he followed the states and country down the long path. He and France talked while walking, wasn't that much else to do while you walked besides marvel at the beauty of the portal. America and the states had disappeared, which made England and France look around. They kept on walking, still looking for where the others had gone, at least they were before they fell into a very large pit and fell onto the floor of America's house.

"There you guys are! Thought you might've taken a wrong turn." America chuckled, England got up, of course, he had manners so he helped France get up too.

"Very funny America. Why didn't you warn us that the way to your house was through a huge hole!?" France said, America shrugged and chuckled some more. The reason for the hole was because it reminded America of a classic. Alice in Wonderland, it was an amazing movie and America thought it would be funny.

"Dad I needed your op- never mind..." New York had walked in, he immediately regretted it seeing England and France standing there. He turned and walked away, the only way New York would ever bear Britain's presence was when London was there. And that's because he had a "small" crush on London, of course, he never told anyone that. America sighed, New York was the only state that refused to forgive England. It was depressing at this point.

America smiled, he showed the two nations around his house. No one had ever really been to his house, everyone knew the states were a lot like him, and America was many things. "Calm" was supposedly not one of them.

It had gotten later in the day, France and England went home, all the states had hit the hay, and America was getting ready for bed. America sighed, he was trying (yet again) to think of a way to get New York to at least bear England's presence, but his quest was fruitless. It always was, he sat down on his bed. How come every state was able to forgive his brother, but one state couldn't forgive something that had happened way before anything with confederate? Hell, they all forgave Germany! And Hawaii still hangs out with Japan, even after the Pearl Harbor thing that happened.

"Something happen Freund?" A voice appeared, the accent was familiar but wasn't familiar enough. America (still startled by the voice that randomly appeared) shot up, he looked around for the source of the voice. "Vat? Can you not see me?" The voice chuckled.

"No duh." America retorted, still looking for the voice. The voice chuckled once more. America could recognize the accent now, it was a German accent, and a thick one at that. He felt something cold pat his head, he scooted back from where the feeling came from. "What do you want Third?"

"Oh? You must be smarter zen ze others give you credit for." Third Reich said, his ghostly body appearing in front of the American. Reich smiled, just sitting there, not doing anything. America stared at him for a while, he just stared back.

"I'm gonna ask again, what do you want?" America finally said. Reich looked disappointed, America didn't understand why.

"Zey told me you vere stubborn, I didn't believe it till now. But since I'm here might as well tell you. I just wanted to talk to someone. It's kinda boring sitting in a blank void all day and hoping zat someone visits you when you know zat isn't ever going to happen. So why not talk to ze only country in ze allies zat I liked?" Reich said, staring the American in the eyes. Despite not being able to see them because of the sunglasses.

"Everyone tells me I'm stubborn, I honestly agree with them."

"You seem to have very intriguing views of the world, mind sharing?"

"There are so many things you could have asked me, and yet you ask me about my views of the world?"

" I mean if you wanted me to ask you something else you could've asked."

"Okay then, ask me something else."

"Why did you go against the treaty of Versailles?"

"Ah yes, the thing I predicted would cause future problems. I went against it because I saw it would cause us problems later, but it seemed really unfair to the side that lost. Sure Reichtangle had been an asshole, but he didn't deserve that."

"You were right about the treaty of Versailles being a future problem. It really harmed my economy. Inflation is a small problem in your country too, right?"

"Just a small one, but over time prices to go up. I do wish that time to time the other countries would at least try to see that maybe just maybe I might be right about a problem."

"Impossible, they have their heads stuck in the sand. They couldn't if they tried!" The German man said, the two sat in silence for a minute before hurting out into laughter. 'Maybe, he wasn't that bad. I do have to stay weary because of what happened with Soviet...' America thought but at the same time, the man in front of him was a very dead ghost.

Italics: America
Normal: Third Reich