A Pleasent Enough Conversation

"HERES- What the hell happened here!?" Prussia yelled staring at the tangled mess of countries and states. He sighed and pulled some off each other pushing everyone into a line. "Anyone care to explain?"

"Alright so uh to some it up for you..." Wisconsin said stepping forward, explaining everything she had watched from the corner of the room. Prussia sighed after hearing the whole story.

"I swear if I wasn't occupied with war stud I'd slap the shit out of you guys," Prussia muttered walking down the stairs.

"I still hate you!" Alaska yelled out pointing at Russia.

"WE KNOW SNOW FACE!" Florida yelled in response. "ITS THE ONLY THING YOU TALK ABOUT!"

"Florida that's a little brash!" DC said. "And Alaska please make our dads' guests feel uncomfortable, especially if they're here because of war!"

"Humph! Fine but don't expect to see me anywhere near him! I'm gonna go talk to dad." Alaska said walking down the stairs. Russia sighed.

"It's fine Mr Russia! It'll take him some time to warm up to you!" Wisconsin said a large smile plastered on her small face.

"Remember when Alaska first got here, and he only talked to dad? Wait wait wait! Remember when Florida and California tried to force him to become apart of the family!? I laughed so hard when he smashed their heads with a glass bottle!" Georgia yelled out. The states started laughing and telling stories about being new. Russia quite enjoyed it, the stories were hilarious. Prussia jumped in and started telling stories. It was a good day till Russia remembered England had some nukes. Russia slipped out of the room and ran to the living room.

"Something wrong Russia? I heard some crashing from upstairs." United asked concern leaking onto his face.

"I just remembered England had nukes!" Russia blurted out, United however look and completely unfazed.

"Not anymore, I sent some of my states to steal them and stop all manufacturing in England. We are not starting a nuclear war, I'm making sure about that. Just a simple world war. I ain't making the same mistake I made with Japan." United said leading Russia into the kitchen.

"Oh...well then...WAIT YOU SENT OUT YOUR STATES!?" Russia exclaimed the states were very important to United! Why would he let them do something so dangerous!?

"Yes, they're more than capable of sneaking into a base and stealing weaponry. It's basically an art to some of them at this point. And before you ask, of course, I'm concerned when they leave. The feeling of never knowing if they're gonna come back is...really scary." United stayed looking out the window

"United...have you ever thought of completely fusing with your brother? Or the states? I've heard that if a country is split and then the country becomes one again, they have a choice to split or fuse." Russia asked staring at the back of United's head.

"We have...we've done it before too. Mainly in world wars. But it's never fully complete unless we fuse with all the states as well. Which makes it permanent." United responded still gazing into space.

"We are going into a world war, wouldn't it be a good idea to unite all of America? To make you as strong as possible?" Russia said staring at the man who's gaze belonged to another galaxy.

"I guess...but I'll need the permission of South and all the states. I won't do it without their consent." United's eyes shifted from the sky to Russia's. A small shade of pink appeared on the Russian man's face as he nodded.

"I am guessing your not all stereotypes? As we all assumed." Russia said following the American man out of the room.

"Nope, I may be gay but it's not stereotypical gay like yelling 'I'm gay!' at the top of my lungs with a banner. I doubt my crush even knows cause I'm so subtle about it." United said climbing the stairs.

"If you don't mind me asking, but who's your crush?" Russia asked his heart and mind hoping it was him.

"...it's not you if that's what you're hoping for me to say," United said. Russia nodded, he wasn't so offended at this since the crush was new. Besides United was very strong and probably had a few tricks up his sleeve. Russia was trying to crush that romantic dream anyways.

"I'll admit, I was partially hoping. But otherwise, I do not care. Who you like is who you like, no?" Russia said a smile plastering on his face and United chuckled. "I mean everyone would hope that the strong Amerika would have a crush on them! Am I incorrect?"

"Nah, I don't blame you either. "I'm so hooooooottttt!" United said, dragging the last part out in quotations. Russia chuckled.

"This is why we are really good comrades!" Russia said.

  The laughter of the two friends died out, as an empty void covered the picture of the two laughing and talking. Third Reich cursed under his breath. They weren't taking this war seriously! And they needed too. But what could he possibly do? He was a ghost that only one knew about...but that one person was also intent on keeping their conversations secret. But that's when Reich got a terrible idea, and awfully amazing idea to jumpstart this war. To get them to take this seriously. An attack...