The Two Men

"No I refuse, I'm sorry but if I get in a war with England I'll get in a war with Spain and I do not wish to have that happen." Mexico said, "Now if you'd excuse yourselves out of my house that would be nice."

"Mex wait...don't you think that what England did wasn't right? Don't you ever want to try going against Spain? You are an independent country." America said walking over and resting his hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Well, I guess you're right but...I'm not as-"

"Bro you're stronger than him, at least with us you are. You don't need to worry about that and besides, Spain already has a bad relationship with England with this news he will be disgusted with him." America interrupted. Mexico stood there thinking over the words said to him. "They're just war buddies."

"I mean...you are right...but don't tell him I'm getting into a war with England before we tell him all about this evidence stuff," Mexico said
America smiled and the three of them continued talking.

"Wait wait wait...I just realised we're basically starting World War 3..." Japan said America nodded.

<Japans POV>

Wait did America already realise this!? Whatever we have to plan, England isn't the strongest. But he knows people who are strong and don't like Ame. I can get the Korean brothers on our side, bribery always works for those two. But the person Ame seems to be concerned about is Russia, makes sense if they are on opposite sides of the war this can end in a nuclear war. But we are working that out, at least Russia doesn't hate America but they aren't the best of buddies either.

"Japan, you know the Koreas better than us so you'll be in charge of getting them on our side. I'm gonna go get my other brother Canada, Mex you go get our half brother Spain. And Germany you can help out here in the Americas with war plans. But no one goes after Russia, we have to give England a taste of his own medicine." America said pointing at different areas on the map depending on who he was talking to. I have to admit America is an amazing war general, and when he chooses to be serious, he can be really serious!

<Time Skip and No One's POV>

There was knocking on the door. America looked at Germany and then walked into the entryway to open the door.

"Good evening comrade." Russia's voice came from the door.

"Russia it's the middle of the night, but thank you for coming on such short notice." America said, Germany walked in to indeed see the Russian country standing there.

"Amerika we need to talk for a moment," Germany said, America nodded and walked out of the room with him. "You didn't tell me Russia was coming over! I thought we were all gonna talk to him together or send him a letter from England or something like that!"

"I said that so Japan and Mexico wouldn't get worried. They are firm believers of strength in numbers. But you and I are going to explain to him what's happening and hopefully get him on our side of the war. Also truly giving England a taste of his own medicine would cause a second Cold War, and it obvious we don't want that happening," America explained, Germany nodded and the two walked back into the entryway. America and Russia chat for a while laughing and talking. Germany found it odd, didn't they hate each other? That's always what he was told.

"So, now you must tell me. Why did you call me over?" Russia said sitting down in an armchair.

"Okay, so you know England right?" Russia nodded "He did something scummy during WW2 so now we are waging war on him." Russia's smile became even wider.

"Oh, my good comrade I didn't know you would ever wage war on someone without them attacking you!" Russia said slapping America's back, it was in a joking manner so America didn't seem to mind.

"No, I wasn't directly attacked. But England attacked me in a different way." America said pulling out the note and handing it to Russia, who unrolled it and read it.

"Oh...what a jackass. This is way more scabby then that Nazi betraying me and my siblings, I didn't expect this from that 'gentleman'," Russia said frowning at the note before realising something, "No offence Germany."

"It's fine, I don't really care for WW2," Germany responded trying to smile, he failed miserably. America said he had to clock out, and he went upstairs. Russia clarified that he was on their side while Germany showed him where America said guests would be staying. Germany had seen the door to the hall, but America and him went straight to work so he didn't get a chance to see it. But the hall was amazing, there were doors for every country. Russia found his and walked in. Germany spotted his flag and opened the door. It was a nice little room, it was tidy and well kept.

<Germany's POV>

I wonder if the other rooms so tidy? I walked into the hall and into a different room, it wasn't as well kept but it was still tidy. The thing is I  don't understand was why the door has a torn flag on it. There's a note on the bed, so I walked over and picked it up.

Dear Amerika,
I've asked you once, I'll ask you again. Stop leaving notes on my face while I'm asleep!! I have an entire collection of sticky notes that I've woken up to! All of which is signed by you. Though I must say your dog is even nicer than she was last time I visited.
Your best fruend,

The bottom part of the letter was ripped off. But I recognised 'fruend' as the German word for friend. But when was the last time Amerika had a dog? That was back before WW1, weird. I'll talk to him about it tom- what that noise?

<Meanwhile>

"Somezing happen?" Reich asked watching as the American sit down his bed. America nodded watching the Nazi sit down next to him. "Vell you gonna tell me?"

"I just got into a war with England....he was being such a scumbag back then..." America closed his eyes. Third Reich smirked, he knew what had happened. He was the one who put the ideas in their heads of something that didn't make sense. Reich listened happily to all the drama he caused ever so simply, he would've seen all of it but America was inhumanly fast and made it to and from England's house before Reich even got there. It was pretty damn scary. The exhausted American finished and the two sat in silence for a little bit.

"I'm going to be right back. I need to do somezing." Reich said, America nodded and fell asleep. Reich walked/floated out of the room and entered the hall of countries. He heard muttering from a door with a ripped flag. He floated through the door to see his little brother muttering to himself. Reich was smiling but it didn't last long.

"Who's there?" Germany said Reich jumped back alarmed. "Whoever's there show yourself!"

"Comrade who are you talking to? The only people in the house are me you and America," Russia said opening the door, he must've been woken up. Reich floated into a corner, he wanted to watch this exchange.

"Can't you feel another person here? Wait...now there's two...I can feel two other people in this room besides us!" Germany said he looked as if he was having a panic attack. Reich could feel another person there too. But he was the only ghost in the room. The Russian man looked around trying to find the other people, his eyes eventually settled where Reich's body was supposed to be.

"Now I can, there's someone right th- never mind...they're gone now," Russia said as Reich moved behind his brüder. The two men continued searching for the ghost and whoever else was in the room. Reich knew their quest was going to end up fruitless...or so he thought. Cause as soon as he thought that two young men fell from the ceiling.

"Who are you? And what the hell are y'all doing here?"