The Letter

Japan and Germany sat on the couch with America, they were just talking. Well America not so much, he was just sitting there pondering on what had happened that morning. Japan seemed to have noticed this cause he started screaming "What'cha doing!?" in America's ear. America, obviously startled by this random burst of really loud noise, fell off the couch and watched Japan lay down in his seat.

"Japan what was that for!?" America said rightfully annoyed at what had happened. Japan smiled at the American sitting on the floor.

"You, my friend, was looking out into another world, so I decided to bring you back to ours!" Japan said sitting up and letting the American reclaim his seat.

"How thoughtful of you," America said causing Germany to snicker. The three continued talking- CRACK!

"DAD!!! IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!" Florida screamed from upstairs, America sighed while his friends sat in confusion as to what just happened.

"COMING JUST GET THE FLESH PIE FROM THE KITCHEN! AND DON'T LET THEM DOWNSTAIRS I HAVE GUESTS!!" America called back, his friends stared at him waiting for an answer. They didn't get one since America darted up the stairs and a few children came down the stairs. One kid came over to stop Germany and Japan from going upstairs while the other two ran upstairs with some pies.

"Vat happened?" Germany asked Alaska. He didn't try to get up cause he knew that Alaska wasn't going to let him.

"Well, what happened is that some of my siblings turn into one monster known as a windigo every once and a while. We have a protocol for it so you won't be harmed." Alaska said calmly as if this had happened a million times.

"What's a windigo? And why would it harm us?" Japan asked the young state in front of them.

"A windigo is a Native American monster that eats humans, how you become a windigo is by eating another humans flesh. The reason some of my siblings are windigos is because of an incident that happened many years ago where Texas tried to be the hero and it just resulted in more problems." Alaska answered kindly, Japan nodded his head. It was known that some of the American states were hotheaded, but Japan certainly didn't think that any of them would be so hotheaded to turn their siblings into monsters!

"Vat did Texas do?" Germany asked watching the boy sit down in a chair while shouts and pound came from upstairs.

"Well the states involved were in a mafia of some sort, but they had killed someone Texas was good friends with and he found out that they did it so he made them some food out of his friend's body. From what I've heard he doesn't feel an ounce of guilt for what happened to them." Alaska said smirking at the shocked faces on the two countries faces. America came downstairs. Some of his shirt were torn up, he had ice flakes resting on his shoulders, and his cap was completely torn up. America thanked Alaska for telling them not to go upstairs and sat down in an armchair across from his friends.

"Amerika are you okay? Vat happened up there?" Germany asked.

"I'm assuming Alaska told you guys what happened. Anyways windigos are way more dangerous than they should be, so I got torn up pretty bad but it doesn't really matter cause we distracted them with pies filled with human flesh. Courtesy of New York who has stolen a bunch of dead bodies in alleyways before they could've been found by anyone else." America said. The look on Japan's face turned from slight worry to absolute disgust. HOW THE HELL WAS THIS NORMAL!?!? If that happened regularly in Japan's house he would go mad! But maybe there was a reason America was the number one world power. It wasn't the first time they had seen America deal with crazy shit like this. There was one time America and Japan were being followed by a woman, and the woman asked him if she was beautiful and he just stared at her and then said 'Not as beautiful as me!!' Then he grabbed Japan and jumped off a nearby bridge into the water and swam away nearly avoiding certain death. Japan obviously freaked out cause they almost died in two ways(hypothermia and being killed by an angry spirit).

<Japan's point of view>

America, me and Germany kept on talking and laughing. But this time it was my turn to be more quiet. I can't help but wonder how America goes through this on a regular basis and not be scared to death of his own country, I certainly am because of all my weird ghoulies and ghosties! But then again, most of Europe says that I act like a girl...is that...is that true? Do I really act like some type of damsel in distress? No...I'm a country! But I always end up being saved by someone...no...if I told America and Germany about these thoughts they would just say that they were being stupid! And that those countries don't have the right to say that to me! Yeah, if I try to act like my really strong friends I can become stronger! But what if...what if the-

"Hey can I tell you guys about these crazy dreams I've been having recently?" America said interrupting my thoughts, that was probably a good thing.

"Sure." Both me and Germany said.

"Okay so I've been having these dreams that we were all back in World War Two. But instead of being apart of the allies I was with you guys. The reason was because of some message I intercepted that was written in German but had England's handwriting with directions to attack Pearl Harbor to continue your ocean conquest. But anyways we won the war and the three of us ruled side by side as the kings of the world. It was...really interesting...and it's been occurring more and more frequently nowadays." America finished, and then something came to me. I had gotten a letter written in German but not with Germany's handwriting giving me permission to attack Pearl Harbor.

"That's really weird Ame. I wonder why you've been having these dre-" Germany was interrupted

"Ame...that letter...i think that had happened. I was given a letter written in German giving me permission to attack Pearl Harbor. It wasn't with Germany's handwriting but I just assumed he had a soldier write it." Japan said everyone sat shocked. Was the entire reason America entered the war a lie?

_____________________________