Admitted It

England sat there in his living room, he sipped his tea. It was delicious as per usual. He was about to take another sip when his door was split in half by an angry American, a disgusted German, and a revolted Japanese man.

"HEY MAN WHAT THE HELL!?" America yelled at the Brit who had jumped behind the couch he was sitting on.

"I'm afraid I have no idea what you are talking about America," England responded frowning at the tea mess now on the floor. Germany growled angrily, but Japan put a hand on his friend's shoulder and stepped forward taking a piece of rolled-up paper out of his pocket.

"Recognize this England?" Japan said holding the now unrolled paper for England to see. England jumped back startled, it was obvious he was hoping he would never have to see the piece of paper ever again.

"I-I have no i-idea what that s-says! Y-You know I can't r-read German! R-right America?" England said nervously.

"England how did you know it was in German if you can't read it?" Germany asked a smirk pulling at the top of his lips.

"I-I um"

"What about that letter you intercepted from Germany to my little brother Mexico? If you didn't know German, how did you know what that said?"

"I um I put it through an uh translator!"

"Well ain't that suspicious, why are you stuttering then?"

"B-Because I d-don't understand what the h-hell is happening!"

"Oh really? This letter is in German, but it been written with your handwriting."

"Uh"

"Do you think that's suspicious that I got sent a letter with England's handwriting?"

"Indeed it is Japan, what makes it even more suspicious is that I don't remember writing this letter to you."

"Fine! You wanna hear me say it? Then I'll say it! I did right that bloody letter to get America on our side of the war! Happy now!?" England yelled the three men grinned.

"Oh, England...You do not know what you have just started. " America smirked and stepped back through the broken door. England stood there watching as the three men left with disgust for the deceiving "gentleman".

_____________________________