Lockdown

-Y/N's POV-

I'm so jumpy... But I don't think anyone noticed. I walk into my second bell, and the second everyone is in their classrooms, I hear the principal yell "Lockdown!" Over the intercom. I bolt into the corner, and so does everyone else. I hear a deep familiar voice come over the intercom. "Y/N Patrick, come now if you know what's good for you. If you don't, let just say you won't see your parents ever again." He said. I get up and instantly my classmates grab my legs, nodding their heads no. My teacher also nods no. Everyone's eyes are filled with fear. I get out of their grip and walk towards my teacher. "You are not going out there, you hear me?" My teacher whispers sternly. "He won't hurt me. I'm to precious to him." I whisper back. "How can be sure?" She whispers. "Because I recognize that voice. Tell my other teachers I wish them well." I whisper. I run out the classroom and into the office. I see Steph and Mat in the office. "Let them go MadPat. I'm here." I say sternly. "Your not the scared little girl I remember. But hey, that's just a theory." He said, and allowed me to run towards them. I quickly untie them. They run to the door and look at me expectantly. "She's not coming with you. Remember the deal?" He hissed. "Wait. May I say goodbye to my teachers?" I ask. "I'll come with you. I can't have you escaping." He said, grinning insanely. I nodded and walk out. I come to Mrs Hawver's door first. The one I was in when this happened. "Mrs Hawver? I just wanted to say goodbye. Don't open the door." I say. I repeat this to all but one. I come to Mrs Palos' door. "Mrs Palos. It's me, Y/N. Thanks for everything. Don't open the door though. I don't think I could stand to see you right now. Goodbye." I said, tears in my eyes.

-Mrs. Palos' POV-

The second I heard that announcement I knew something would happen. Against what she said, I open the door, and see her father in a lab coat and armed with syringes. "Y/N! What are you doing?!" I yell. She turn around. "No! Mrs Palos get back in your room! Please!" Y/N yells. Her father runs toward me. "MadPat! Stop!" She yells. MadPat? What the heck? I think. "Aw.. can't I have a little fun?" He whines. "You can have all the fun you want with me later. Now leave her alone." Y/N responds. He backs off and I get up. "Just a question, but, what were you going to do to me? If you can answer, that is." I ask. His eyes light up. "A question is respectable. The syringe right here. I was going to inject you with it. Nothing serious, it would just knock you out for a few hours." He answers slyly. I step back. "I'm going back to my classroom. My students will be worried." I say, and walk in. "What happened? Are you hurt?" I hear a student ask. I nod no and sit at my desk, my head in my hands. I was this close to saving her. This close! And who knows what will happen now. I hear the police come in with the SWAT team. They tap me on the shoulder and I look up with my eyes full of tears. We get escorted out and we wait for the students to get picked up. Only Hawver's kids have to stay, since she was in that class at the time. A female police chief comes up to me. "Why are you crying?" She asked. "I could've saved her. And now she's gone. It's all my fault." I sob. "Did you see who she was with?" She asked. I nod. "He looked just like her father. Could've of been a twin. His eyes were a different color, I couldn't tell what color they were though. He also had a lab coat and syringes with different things in them." I say, stating what I saw. "Did you catch a name?" The officer asked. I think for a moment. "I heard Y/N shout 'MadPat.' I'm not entirely sure though." I say. "Why did she shout?" "The person attacked me and stuck a syringe an inch from my throat." I say. I see that everyone else is done being questioned and going home. "Thank you. Is there anything else?" She asked. I nod my head no. She gave me a hug. "You will be the first person besides her family I tell when we find her." She said. She didn't say 'if' so my hopes are high.

-Y/N's POV-

I wake up strapped into one of those dentist chairs and it's fully reclined. I struggle for a bit, then lay limp. I look over to my left and stare at the table in horror. There are whips, knives, crystal balls, and syringes. The favorite weapons of Darkiplier, AntiSepticEye, Natemare, and MadPat. I hear them come in. I start sweating. "Oh come now. Your not scared of your ol' pal Dark?" I hear Dark laugh. "What about me Dark? You can't forget The Guy of Green Knives!" I hear Anti say. "Look at her! She's so scared!" I hear Natemare say. I see Dark pick up a whip while the others get into an observation room, holding notebooks and pens. Dark starts whipping my arms and legs, drawing blood. I bite my lip, knowing if I scream the pain will be worse. I hear the pens click and they write. Dark laughed and walked out, Anti taking his place. He grabs some of his knives, and slit each of my fingers. Just enough to draw blood. I make a hissing noise in pain. Anti smiles and walks out. Natemare walks in and grabs a crystal ball. "Enjoy the show." He whispered in my ear. He slammed the crystal ball on the ground, shattering it. I don't understand what I hear, but it hurts my head so bad. It slowly dies down, and MadPat comes in. He takes a syringe with white liquid inside. He stabs in it my neck and he painlessly injected it. Instantly everything around me disappeared and I'm back in my bed. I get up and waddle downstairs, still in pain. I tap Steph on the shoulder. She turns around and gasps. She hugs me to tight I thought I would explode. "Not... So... Tight..." I groan. Mat comes out of the kitchen and sees me. He rushs over and hugs me, holding my head. "Your fingers. Oh dear Lord what did he do to you?" Steph asks. "I don't wanna talk about it. I'm going to try and get some sleep." I say, walking to my room. I look at my wounds, and notice something. There's a A, a D, a M, and a N on my wrist. I groan. This is going to be a long night.