Spirit week

It was Spirit week this week. Today was Video Game character day, so I did up a Circus Baby outfit. I woke up at five to do my makeup, which took forever. I put on some white skintight gloves and drew circles around my knuckles. I grabbed a prop microphone I had made and then head out the door. I wasn't hungry this morning. I see a lot of different video game character costumes. I think about what some of my teachers would do. Funtime would probably do Funtime Freddy. Palos... I'm not sure actually. I walk into Mrs. Palos'classroom and take a glimpse at her costume. She had done Isabelle from Animal Crossing! "Glad I'm not the only one who went all out with make up. I see Veronica come in as Funtime Foxy. "Hey! Great minds think alike!" I say as she sits down. "Same video game?" Mrs. Palos asks. "Yep! We're pretty sure Mr. Funtime is doing the same thing, because their called 'Funtime Animatronics.'" I say.

'" I say

I look around

I look around. "Do you think you can pull off a Circus Baby voice?" She asks. "I don't recognize you. You are new. I do remember this... Scenario however." I say. "That puts a lot if strain on my voice." I sat, getting up. "Where ya going?" She asks. "I need to talk to Mrs. Palos." I say. I walk up to her. "You doing alright since the show? You haven't changed again?" I ask, leaning against the wall. "No, no, I haven't. If I change during class though, stomp on my left foot. It's my weak spot." She whispers. I nod. I walk to my chair and get on the computer to take notes. I quietly hum the Bendy song and Veronica looks over. "Whatcha humming?" She whispered. "Huh? Oh, something I just made up." I say. I look at Mrs. Palos, and she has her head in her hands. I quietly get up. "You alright?" I ask, walking behind her desk. She looks up, and her pupils were dialated. I stop on her foot and her eyes return to normal. "Thanks." She whispers. "Oh God my foot!" I hear in my head. "Don't do it again or your in for it." I mutter under my breath. "Did you just stomp on our teachers foot? How are you not in trouble?!" Veronica whisper-shouts. I shrug as the bell rings.

-After school-

I get changed. I had my red shirt on (the skirt was separate) and volleyball shorts. My knee high white socks and red tennis shoes. I look in my bag. "I forgot make-up wipes. Shoot." I mutter. Veronica had used the last of hers for her make-up, and no one else had any. I set up the poles and net as Coach arrives. "Forgot make-up wipes?" She asks. I look over. "Yeah. Have the girls haven't seen me yet, they'll get surprised." I said, puting my hair into a ponytail holder. There was no way I was keeping that itchy wig on. "It looks like you have actual metal in you. Wow." She said, smiling. "It's sweat proof, so I'll be in this until I get home." I say. She gives me a thumbs up, and I walk over to where we'll start laps. Everyone walks out, confused why I'm over there. "Go toward the girl. She's leading laps again today." Coach said. They follow, and I turn around. "Not scared of an animatronic are ya?" I ask. They stiffen, then smile. I start running then pair up with one of the eighth graders for passing. She threw it a little to far to the left, but I still got it up. "Keep your back low Y/N! And don't arch it." Coach corrects. I instantly do it out of habit. Mercedes, who I had been paired with, had thrown it to high, so I quickly set it. "Good choice. Keep it up." She says. "Alright!!! I want to hold a quick two on two. Veronica and Y/N, versus me and Mercedes. Samantha, your our ref." Coach said. "No fair! We're like baby birds versus adult cats against you Coach!" Veronica said. "That's right. I forgot you guys didn't know. Trust me. Y/N has your back." Coach says. Veronica looks at me confused. "If I wanted to, I could be all over this court at once." I say. I blink and look at them across the net. They were in a ready position, but flinched when they saw my eye. "What the heck is wrong with you eye?" Veronica asks. I wink and it goes away. Coach serves and I notice it's toward a corner near me. I glitch over and get it up. "Veronica!" I shout. She sets it up and I quickly hit it down. Coach digs it up. Coach goes for the kill. "Roni! Block it!" I yell. She jumps up and she tips it, going over the block. I glitch over and get it up. She sets it and I jump up. "It's mine!" I yell, and slam it down. It hit the court before anyone could process it. I get up from my hunched over position. Coach flinches. "Time out!" Coach says. I get on all fours. Veronica and Coach crowd around me. I look up and see the rest if the girls around me. "Get away..." I choke out. "What?" Coach asks. "Get away... I'm going home early." I snarl. I run into the locker room and grab my stuff. "Y/N! Wait!" I turn around to see Coach. "Yes?" I ask. "Are you alright? You looked awful." She asks. "I'm fine. It's nothing to worry about." I say. "So I was right. You have their demons. You gave yourself away with you Septic Eye. Go on home, and don't come for the rest if the week. I'll catch you up this weekend alright?" She said. "Alright... Batim stands for Bendy and The Ink Machine. You wanted to find out. Look up the Batim musical." I say. I walk out and call Steph.