Now it's Showtime.

(since their acting like the Egos, I'm going to use the different texts) 
It's been a week. I've divided my time between school, the skit, and Veronica. I finally made a friend! I look at the crowd nervously. It's huge! Palos calms me down, and we walk out. I hear cheers. I sit at the desk, and the music starts. "Bring you down here, in the dead of night. Keep you working, try to survive. We are secretly, watching you, too. Trying our best to get at you." "Run!" I jump out of my chair, and run to the other side to the stage. Funtime jumps out and I actually lost my balance, so I acted like it was part of the show. "You can run, but you can't hide." "We'll always seek, we'll always find." "You can run, but you can't hide." "We'll always seek, we'll always find." "You can run, you can try, you can run, but you can't hide." "You can run, you can try, you can run, but you can't hide." I run from my part of the stage to the desk and scramble to pick up the phone in a pretend panick. I grab it and start singing while looking around. "Their laughing while finding. I'm hiding, I'm trying. I feel like their lying, I feel like I'm dying. Their guiding me quietly, instructing me blindly. Afraid of what might be... I feel like I'm dying." I see Blomst to my side and bolt as he says. "Hide!" I jump off stage and scrunch myself up against the front of the stage. I purposely make my breathing uneven. "I hear a sound!" "It's prolly' just a mouse." "I see them in the dark." "I only saw I spark." "I know there's someone here!" "Not as far as I'm aware." "Why don't you believe me?... Maybe you're right..." "It's just another night." "But I heard a creak." "Just go back to sleep." At this point I peek over the top of the stage. Palos was holding the bridge of her nose. "I'm always so quick to rage..." "So go back to your stage. Wait... Now I hear it..." Mrs. Palos slowly turned my way, doing MadPat's signature grin. That sends shivers down my spine. That wasn't part of the act. "Run." "What's that sound? I know someone's there, hiding in the shadows thinking I was unaware!" She sings, walking toward me. She grabs me by the collar of my shirt and lifts me above the stage. She throws me onto the middle of the stage. The others look a bit scared, but I motion for them to keep going. "Who's that I see? The Birthday-girl to-be? Let's invite her over, hurry up before she's bolder!" "Oh Anti, let's make this fun. You can deter me this time, no I'm done! We won't go back to our stage, it's our new trend. Well, let's say hi to the new friend!" I run behind the desk. "I knew I was right to think I would find you over here! Well isn't it intriguing that you seem just a little weary of my friends and I! Well theirs no need!" "We know you want to deactivate us, but we just can't let that happen. Every night always it never changes, but we can make, accidents happen."
"We can make, accidents happen."
Cawthon had drag me to the middle of the stage and each of the crowded around me, acting as if they were attacking. That was part of the act. Then the curtains were drawn. They'd each vote for a skit by clapping. There were five of them. "Are all of you alright?" I ask. "Yeah. Kristen, that was some great improv there." Blomst says. "W-what improv? I blacked out in the middle of it." She asks. They all step back, as I step forward. "You grabbed my shirt collar and threw me on stage. Only minor injuries though. I'm fine." I say. "YN, do you know what happened?" She asks. "I do. But... I don't want to worry anyone, so just say it was part of the act alright." I say. She nods. We walk out, it was time for voting. The winner group will hold a Q&A. I hear claps, but I'm pretty sure our applause was the loudest. "Alright. Y/N's group will hold a Q&A. Please feel free to ask any questions." Our principal says. They had set up a table with waters, since we had earpieces already. "Question for Y/N. Were you hurt during the scene were The Scientist through you?" A woman asks. "Only minor injuries. Mostly just the wind was knocked out if me." I say.

-Smol timeskip-

I walk off stage and see Veronica. She stands up. "I want to tell you something important." She said. "What is it?" I ask, a bit nervous. "Thank you." She says. "Thank you for what?" I ask, a bit confused. She had tears streaming down her cheeks. "Thank you for saving my life." She says. My heart flutters. "You saved me from commiting suicide." She says. I hug her. "Are we interupting?" I hear. "Oh! Mark! It's nice to see you. Yes you are interupting." I sat, breaking away. Veronica looks at me confused. "Why is THE Markiplier at our school? And how does he know you?" She asks. "He's friends with my Dad. Say, are Jack and Nate here too?" I ask. He nods and on que they appear. "Hey guys! I'd like you to meet Veronica. She's one of my friends here at school." They all smile. "I swear if another YouTuber shows up I'm fainting." She says. "Guess I'm catch you. There's another one here with his wife." I say. "How do you know?" She asks. "He's kinda sorta my dad." I say. She smiles. Her words still repeat over and over in my head. Thank you for saving my life.