Alter Ego

(Above is your Alter Ego if you have no ideas. BTW you have fangs. Your on your own with names)

-Y/N's POV-

I lock myself in my room. I feel strength surge through me. How I wish I had a heavy bag. "Use a fool of your choice as a heavy bag." I heard Dark whisper. I feel myself walk downstairs, fist ready. I'm not in control! I tap on Mark's shoulder and as he turns around I punch him in the face. "Oh God ow! Y/N! What the flip?!" (Flip is one of my cussing alternates) I feel my arms being grabbed by Nate and Jack. I feel myself get a small bit of control. "I'm sorry! Dark's doing it, not me! I swear!" I scream. "Now now Mark. I didn't hit you to hard did I?" Dark said through my voice. I was trapped in my own mind. Natemare and Anti are holding me back just as Nate and Jack are to Dark. Dark continued to punch Mark until he passed out. I feel myself get control again. "Someone get some ropes. Now." I tell them. Mat gets some ropes from his recording room and ties my wrists together.

-Mark's POV-

I wake up to see Steph bandaging my nose. "Steph... What happened?" I ask. "Dark kept hitting you in the face. Through Y/N's body... She's getting tied up in her room. She literally asked to." Steph said. "Crap! Everyone run!" I hear Mat yell. I run out the door along with everyone else. I look back to see... Her... As her Alter Ego? She glitches in front of us, and backs us out into the house. I hear multiple clicking sounds. All the doors are looked that lead to the outside are locked. We all go into the recording room. This is going to be a long night.

-Y/N's POV-

I quickly take back over and I glitch to the school. I put the volleyball poles and nets up. I hear a door open. "C-coach Page? What are you doing here this late?" I ask. "Your having a volleyball unit in gym, and they asked me to put up the nets but I guess I don't need to. Your... Y/N right? I saw you in Mrs Palos' classroom while handing out the forms." She asked. I nod. "Let's see you receive." She said. "I'll get the ball cart." I walk over to the other side and get into a ready position. She jump serves it. "Mine!" I yell. I glitched over and passed it up. "What did I say about taking over?" I ask quietly. "Not to do it." They say guiltily. Coach walks over.

-Coach Page's POV-

I walk over. I don't want to believe it, but I know what I saw. "You. How fast are you? It was like you-" I stuttered. "Teleported?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah well, I didn't so... " She said. I grab the ball cart. "Let's see how you handle all these volleyballs." I say, smirking. I hit a ball to her left, one she couldn't possibly get. But she did. It was like she... It's kinda like when a computer lags or glitches. I continue to hit the volleyballs in different spots and she continues to pass them. Even if their on the other side of the court. I knew a guy in highschool that could go that fast. He called it glitching. His name was Sean, but now everyone but me calls him Jack because of his YouTube channel. Without thinking, I yell, "Alright SepticEye! I see you!" She stops. Why did I do that? I may watch him on YouTube but gives- "You no right to call me that." She interrupted. She holds her head. "Gah! Sorry. I don't like that nickname that much. Sorry." She stutters. "No it's fine. It's like you read my mind." I say. She flinched. "You know. You remind me of this guy I knew in highschool. His name was-" I get cut off by Y/N again. "Sean Mcloughlin? Yeah. He's friends with my dad." She said. "You know, conditioning is next week. I want you there, and I want you to glitch as much as you can." I say. She smiles and brushed her hair out of the way. "I'm afraid I can't do that. I can't do it while my classmates are watching. It would be weird." She says. Her eyes flicker green for a moment. I flinch. That's kinda like Anti. Sean told me about his demon in highschool before I had to move. "Anti? There's no way that's possible." I wonder aloud. "Yeah. Miss me Page?" I hear Anti say in her voice. I flinch. "I saw that! How's life Page?" He said. "I'm getting married soon. I'll be Coach Tailor." I say. She shakes her head. "That hurt. A lot. I would put the equipment away but you said you needed them left out. See you Monday." She said. I blinked and she was gone. I hope she's alright. Sean told me all about what it was like to have demons. Geez I've never been this sympathetic before, or at least showed it. See you Monday...

-Y/N's POV-

I glitch out while she blinked. "Anti! What the heck!? What did I tell you?!" I screamed. "I'm sorry, it's just I hadn't seen her in so long." I run to the house. I grab a spare key and unlock the door. "I'm back! Guys?" I yell. I hear muffled yelling. "I swear if one of you guys did something." I mumble. I open the door to the recording room to see them tied up, with rags in their mouths. I quickly untie them and undo the rags in their mouth. I look at Jack. "I... I saw somebody you knew. Page? From highschool?" I say. His eyes light up. "How is she? Did Anti take over?" He asked. "She's fine. Getting married soon. Anti took over, but I scolded him. He just talked though." I say. I walk out into my room.