Surprise

I glitch over to where AJ asked me to cone, and tap on Gwen's shoulder. "Hey! Thanks for coming!" She says. "Sure. What's all this about. You gave me no in tell." I ask. I try and look behind her back, but give up. "Okay, what's behind your back Gwen?" I ask. I try and get a glimpse, but she's too good at hiding it. She reveals that she had a blindfold behind her back, and covers my eyes with it. "Gwen... What are you doing? You know I don't like blindfolds." I say, laughing nervously. I hear she's on the phone with someone, and I hear Dad's voice, but can't hear what he's saying. "We're getting in a car. Get ready." She says. She helps me in, and I buckle up. "Hey, how much smoke was in your system from the fire?" I ask. "None. No damage or anything. It's like a miracle." She says. I smile, and hear the door open. She helps me out, and we go into a building. I feel someone else guide me, and judging by their hands and grip, it was AJ. I get pushed into a room, and hear the door get closed and locked. "AJ PINKERTON! LET ME OUT!" I yell, ripping off the blindfold. I look around, and feel the walls. "This looks like a classroom. Festival... Oh no. I'm in a Doki Doki Escape Room." I mumble angrily. Just as I suspected, people in Monika, Yuri, Natsuki, and Sayori costumes walk in through another door. "Sayori, did you invite another member? That's great!" Yuri says. "Me? I was just kinda pushed in here, uh-" I get cut off by Monika. "So, what's your name?" She asks. "I'm... Kiyoko. You?" I ask, using a fake name. "I'm Monika. That's Yuri, that's Natsuki, you've already met Sayori. Also, I know your lying, what's your actual name?" She asks. "It's Y/N Monika. And like I said, I was just pushed in here." I say. Ignoring me, Yuri guides me to a desk and forces me into it. "Alright, we need to cone up with poems for the festival!" Monika says. I catch sight of a notebook that Yuri has. "Hey Yuri, can I take a look at your notebook?" I ask. "Sure Y/N. Here." She says, giving me the notebook. I skim through the poems, and sadly don't find anything useful. I silently give it back to her, and grab some loose-leaf. I try and think of a poem a could right down quickly. "Don't be scared so show em!" Yuri says to me. "I can't think of anything." I say, smiling a bit. "Don't worry. We have plenty of time." Sayori says. I stretch my legs and doodle on my paper, trying to think. "What are you drawing Y/N?" Monika asks. "Nothing much. Just trying to think." I say. I get an idea: I'll write some song lyrics, and this is my nightmare, so why not My Own Little Nightmare?

Adrift in oceans of madness and seas if fear
Awash in whirlpools of hunger and waves of tears
Asleep, my nightmares are merely a dazed ordeal
Awake, I scarcely remember which dreams were real

Monika looks at it and grins. "That's good. What it's supposed to mean?" She asks. "Well, I'm a bit of an introvert, so I don't join clubs. Also, I don't eat much. This is kind of like a nightmare. No offense to you guys, your great people." I say. "None taken. We get people out of their comfort zones sometimes." Yuri says, chuckling a bit. Monika side hugs me as Natsuki comes up to me. "Lemme guess, your giving me a cupcake?" I ask. She gives me the cupcake and speed walks away. "She's just a bit shy." Monika says. "Or, she knows something I don't." I say, grabbing the cupcake and walking over to her. I take notice that Yuri has a knife, and I think Natsuki noticed too. "The cupcake will help." She says. I smirk and take off the wrapping paper. 272578 we're the numbers on it. I go over to a chest by the room and attempt to unlock it. It works, but I get pulled away by, you guessed it, Monika. I squirm, trying to get out if her grip. "Monika. Why don't you let go?" I ask. "Why are you trying to leave? Don't you want to be our friends?" She asks. "Don't guilt trip me. I've been telling you. Sayori didn't invite me, I was pushed in here. So, let me go, and I won't bother you." I say. She snaps and everyone vanishes. "I knew it. Hidden file Monika. Let me leave, and I won't delete your file." I say, booping her nose. I run over to the chest, grab the key that was inside. I shove her out of the way, but she holds my hands behind my back. I sigh. "Fine. I won't leave. Can you bring them back though. Please?" I ask. She smiles, and snaps. "Hey Monika. Who's this?" Yuri asks. "I'm
Y/N. Your... Yuri? Monika's told me all about you. Nice to meet you." I say. They all walk over to the front, and I grab the keys from the ground and unlock the room. I run out, and collapse. I get an applause, and look up to see AJ, Gwen, Nate, O3ro, Adrianna, Katherine, Mom, dad, and the chicks in the cosplays. "You guys... Are the worst... Anything would've been better than Doki... Doki... Even FNAF..." I say, gasping. I almost inhale the water bottle AJ gives me. "Props to you girls playing the characters. I actually thought I was in a variation of Doki Doki Literature Club." I laugh. I head out into Mom and Dad's car, and sit in the back seat. They get in a moment later. "So, how was it?" They ask. "Good. Monika was to easy to manipulate. It was a simple room, just had to try and avoid the characters." I say. We continue talking until we get home, and I get a really horrible headache.