CHAPTER ONE

I was casually sitting at my favourite pub, sipping my drink when suddenly someone harshly grabbed my shoulder. I looked up into the eyes of some kind of ugly slug man who gave me a menacing smile. He snarled something in a language I didn't understand and grabbed my arm. He started to pull me towards the door and I struggled in his grip.

"Let me go! Where are you taking me?"

Suddenly, a shot rang though the air and my captor fell to the ground, limp. I looked up to see another strange creature, a red man with tentacles for hair. He pointed a gun at me, then ran towards me and grabbed me, continuing towards the door. We reached the door and he shoved me out, yelling in another language I didn't understand. Suddenly, someone came from the side and kicked him down. I fled as soon as my wrist was free, but a wire wrapped around my ankle and I fell to the ground. I was dragged backwards and I could feel warm blood trickling down my face and back. I screamed in pain as I was dragged towards a man in a green helmet, he seemed human but I couldn't be sure. My eyes widened as I realised what he was.

A mandalorian.

I knew I was in trouble. I groaned in pain as scraped developed on my back and closed my eyes. I felt him lightly shaking me.

"Get up."

He shook my harder.

"Get up!"

I furrowed my brow and squinted my eyes open. His head was blocking the sun, I could only see his silhouette. He was squatting over me and started to lightly slap my face.

"C'mon, we've got to go!"

I closed my eyes again, too sore to move, and too scared. I heard him sigh in frustration and slip his arms under me. He lifted me off the ground and started to carry me away somewhere.

"At least wrap your arms around my neck, you're not exactly light."

Too tired to be offended, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Was he my rescuer or another kidnapper? Either way, he didn't seem to want to hurt me. The last thing I remember before losing consciousness was the sound of a ship taking off.