CHAPTER 15

We reached Naboo a little bit later. It was just as beautiful as I had imagined it. Boba seemed to notice my fascination with the beautiful planet.

"Don't get distracted, we're here for one purpose."

"Right, my bad."

He took my hand and led me down the busy street. People stared at us and I wasn't surprised. Two mandalorian walking down the street was one thing, but two mandalorian walking down the street holding hands was another.

"Ok, where do we go?"

Boba pulled out the tracking device and pointed down an alleyway.

"There should be a bar down there. It's really popular with criminals and bounty hunters. I have no doubt that he'll be in there."

"Criminals?"

I asked, my voice shaking with fear. Boba turned to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't worry, no one is going to hurt you. I'll protect you."

I followed closely behind him as he approached the door at the end of the alleyway. My eyes widened as I saw that behind the tiny door was a huge club with shining lights and a bunch of people. There was a large bar at the centre where people were chatting and drinking. I noticed that much like Jabba's palace, there were scantily dressed women all over, some dancing on poles. I cleared my throat.

"And how often do you come here, Mr. Fett?"

He shrugged.

"Only when I need to find a bounty. It's too crowded for my liking."

"Alright, let's find him so we can leave."