CHAPTER 10

"He's going to have to stay in your room, it's the only spare room we've got."

I didn't like the idea of a strange creature who had almost bitten off my arm staying in my room, but there weren't any other options. Boba locked the door to my room after shoving the man in it, then turned to me.

"Your arm looks pretty bad. How many times am I going to have to bandage you up?"

I laughed.

"You're the one who's been the cause of all my injuries."

"God, you're so sensitive."

He took me up to his room, it was the first time I'd ever seen it. It wasn't amazing, just the same as mine. I wasn't sure of what I was expecting.

"So, this is where the great Boba Fett sleeps?"

He laughed a bit.

"Sometimes. I only sleep here when I'm not flying the ship or making sure that you're not trying to shoot yourself or escape."

I rolled my eyes.

"Well you should be getting pretty good sleep now since two of those tasks are no more."

"Take off your shawl."

"Woah, pushy much? We've only known each other for-"

"Save it, we've got to bandage your wounds."

He removed my helmet then my shawl.

"Close your eyes."

He commanded as he started to roll up my sleeve. I did as I was told.

"This looks bad."

I heard Boba's natural voice and fought the urge to open my eyes. He trusted me, I shouldn't break that trust because of silly feelings and curiosity. I felt him pour some rubbing alcohol on the wound and flinched, pulling my arm away a bit. He gripped my arm in both of his hands, cleaned the wound, then wrapped it.

"That's all we can do right now."

I heard his voice was muffled by his helmet once more. I opened my eyes and put my shawl back on.

"Is my arm going to have to be chopped off?"

"Not on my watch."

He gently brushed his hand against my arm where the bandage was.

"We're just going to have to make sure to clean it regularly. That guy has got some kind of weird saliva problem."

I shivered at the words.

"Gross."

"Sorry I couldn't help sooner, I couldn't work out what the best move to do was. I had no idea he would attack you like that."

"What exactly were you expecting me to do?"

He shrugged.

"I don't know, seduce him or something."

"Seduce him?"

"You're pretty, I thought maybe it would work."

I laughed.

"I might be pretty to you, Mr. Fett, but I don't think that slimy banana guy fancy's me too much."

Boba slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"His loss."

He almost whispered. I blushed and wished I was wearing my helmet.

"I like making you blush."

He poked my nose then left the room, leaving me there, blushing even more.