CHAPTER 23

Boba POV

I walked into Jabba's main room and my eyes immediately landed on y/n. Jabba had put her in one of his revealing slave outfits and it enraged me that she was being shown off to all these hunters that didn't appreciate her like I did. They didn't have the right to be looking at MY girl. Anger bubbled in my veins and I tried to calm myself down. Her big brown eyes widened and filled with home as soon as she saw me. I realised how much I had missed seeing her eyes.

"Boba!"

Jabba called out, and I stepped forward.

"Jabba."

"What can I do for you, my boy?"

I wasn't sure how to respond for a moment.

"You have something I would like."

Jabba yanked at the chain around y/n's neck and I flinched as I saw her face shrivel in pain.

"My pretty dancer, no doubt."

I nodded. Jabba laughed and pulled y/n towards himself by her chain. As her back turned to me, I could see the deep scars running down her back from when I had dragged her. I still haven't forgiven myself for that. The bite on her arm looked worse an ever, I could see that it hadn't been cleaned in a long time. I took a deep breath and walked closer to him, not wanting to embarrass myself in front of the other hunters.

"I will do anything, just give her back to me."

I whispered.

"Anything?"

The word scared me, I regretted saying it. 

"Please, Jabba."

Jabba laughed and pulled y/n close to him. 

"No."

My heart sank.

"What did you pay that man? How much did he ask for?"

Y/n started to cry and I wanted nothing more than to hold her in my arms and comfort her.

"Boba that man was my father."

My jaw dropped.

"I thought you said he was dead?"

She shook her head, more tears ran down her cheeks.

"His payment was the ability to disappear. He didn't want to have to worry about any bounty hunters coming looking for him."

Jabba said with a cunning smile. I sighed and stared at y/n's terrified face.

"Fine. She was a burden anyway."

Her face drained of colour and her eyes filled with tears. I wanted to comfort her and tell her that everything would be ok, but I needed Jabba to believe my lie so I could come back and rescue her. I turned and walked out the door without looking back.