Chapter 2

Warning : Chapter will be upsetting

Harry- we come to the doors of the last part of the train were apparent all the Slytherins sit but it's one huge compartment like a normal train seating with everyone together in one room. Pansy still has my hand as she opens the compartment, everyone was actually alright but then again, I probably look like a girl or a random person to them with me not having glasses, not having my sun tan skin anymore but pale snow like tone and with me having blonde hair. I heard whispers about me being a female version of Draco Malfoy except for the eyes all the way here and in here too. We walk over to Malfoy, I stand behind her looking down at the floor.

Draco- "who this beautiful girl you have brough here Pansy"

Pansy- "he is Potter" I say but a bit too loud

Draco- I sit there look at the girl now realising she is a he and realising the eyes of his eyes and his scar peaking out a little bit. I notice everyone has there wands pointed at him except for me, Daphne, Pansy, Theo and Blaise which is scaring the already upset boy. I stand up "wands now, everything is alright and safe, remember it is never him  but Weasley". I then look to Potter as I sit down patting the seat next to me, Pansy getting in next to him and Daphne joining sitting across the table next to Theo and Blaise. I move my hand up seeing him flinch and putting his hand up as he leans down covering him self as if I was going to, oh my god the boy who lived was abused or was hurt to make him react like this, I know because my father lifted his hand up to also wip away my uncle Sev tears who was also abused by his father. I kind of feel sorry for the boy "I am not going to hit you Potter"

Harry- I move looking at him in shock "your not, Granger and both the Weasley did and so did everyone else in my lift even much more then a hit across the cheek"

Draco- "where you hurt or locked away somewhere? did you ever get proper three meals a day at your families? When did you find out about the Wizardry world?" I ask knowing Uncle Sev was just sitting on the seats with McGonagall and the other three head of house just behind us.

Harry- "I was feed stale and water, three time a week, I never had three meal a day especially when they said I can't have food for a week then I won't have the bread or water for a week at all but I did make there meals, cleaned, did the garden and everything they asked me or demanded me to do, I always had chores to do all the time they made sure of it, as for locked I was also locked in my bedroom the cupboard under the stair until I was moved up into my cousin Dudley's second room which is were all his hundred and hundreds of broken toys were put, it had locks on the door exactly thirteen after all they could never give a freak or the devil child free time, proper food and a proper room to sleep in as for hurt, they always did they told be deserve it seeing I am a freak to them or anyone in the muggle world, I went through life with out a beating even at school either, my cousin and his friend or anyone really. As for when finding out about the Magical World I didn't know until a day before coming to Hogwarts, Hadgrid picked me up from the vacation place which we went to, to get away from the letters which had my name on it, house and my cupboard under the stairs on it. I never got to read my letter my uncle made sure of it, for the last few months I never eat much or drank much because I was causing something aka the Letter to come to the house and was always locked away all the time, so I never got to do my chores which mean more fun time for my uncle when he touched me and when he and my cousin beat me"

Draco- "by touch you mean down there at both ends?" I point to my lower area behind me and my front

Harry- I nod my head "yeah, he alway took my trouser off and had his way with me, he is the only one though sometimes he would bring random people around and in the end they would give my uncle money, it really hurt"

Draco- "you know that's rape and abuse right?"

Harry- I sniff shaking my head "no it can't be, he and my family always said they loved me even though I was a freak to them, yeah I didn't like what he and those men did to me but I never was given a voice to it, if I did then I would of say no, oh my god" I burst down into full pelt crying and pulling my legs up to my chest feeling violated, I always felt what he did to me was wrong but he would, the other men, my aunt and cousin said they loved me not what what I am that they were getting the freak, the devil or demon out of me.

Severus- I look to my friend aka the other head of houses knowing exactly what we heard and can not believe what Harry went through in the shocking way of course because a child cannot just lie abou then real what just happened to him then break down but I understand why he broken down and so did the others.

----

C.W.