Chapter 9

Harry- we land in front of Voldemort who looks like a older version of his diary self. I smirk "we have brough prisoners for you, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger and Ginvera Weasley, oh and Dumbledore is dead I kill him myself with his send wand" I show him the elder wand, I also have the stone and cloak with me

Tom- I stand walking over and who are you and your other two friend

Harry- "Harry James Pottee aka Jaden Snape-Riddle and Neville Longbottom aka Sebastian Rebellious Lestrange and his girlfriend Luna Lovegood"

Tom- my eyes widen "I tried to kill my own son"

Harry- I chuckle "and over a fake Prophecy but who can blame you, you didn't have a full sane soul back then because of the Horcrux"

Tom- "how do you know of them?"

Harry- I move my hair tapping my scar "because you made an accidental one the night of James' and Lily's Potter deaths"

Tom- I walk over "I am sorry son"

Harry- I smile "it's okay Father"

Tom- "what shall I call you Harry or Jaden, which one would you prefer?"

Harry/Jaden- "Jaden, please"

Tom- I nod before looking to my husband (Severus) winking at him seeing his cute little smirk. I then look at the prisoners "Rab, please taken them you the Dungeons with the help of your brother and Fenrir please"

Rabastan- I smile "of course Tom" I walk to the door "brother, Fenrir help me, we have people for the Dungeons"

Jaden- "is it me he reminds me of the times"

Tom- "who do you think helps the twins, all four of them and sometimes Fenrir surprisingly are always messing around and pranking everyone all the time as long as they don't prank me, Severus and Bella, because oh they so got it"

Jaden- I chuckle remember "did you know the twins are fucking each other?"

Tom- "language, yes with there little boyfriend"

Jaden- I turn with wide pleading puppy eyes "who"

-----

Jaden- I skip to Draco who I found walking down one of the corridor "going to see someone special, oh I don't know a certain set of twins"

Draco- I sign "you used your puppy eyes didn't you"

Jaden- "yep" we stopped and he opens the door, I smirk seeing the twin "Have fun!" I skip away to only go into someone chest and fall to the floor feel someone fall on me. I look up blushing at seeing who it is "hello"

Charlie- "hello gorgeous, I was just trying to find you, I was wondering if you would gone of a date with me"

Jaden- "but I am not innocent, you read the papers. I like you but why would you like me?"

Charlie- "because I don't care that you are not innocent or used well I do because I am really pissed off of what those men did to you even your own uncle but I like you for you and I want to take you out for dinner or anywhere romantic or anywhere you want, I wish for us to have a future together and not care if people question us or not because I like you no matter what"

Jaden- I sniff "I like you too" I lean up kissing him

Fred, George and Draco- "awww" to only have us land on the floor on out back "ow!"

Charlie- I chuckle in the kiss but then concentrate

----

C.W.