Chapter 6

Severus- I found him sitting there "hope your not going to do something stupid?"

Harry- I turn my head "I might be stupid but I am not that stupid"

Severus- I nod my head walking over and sitting next to him "good, I want you to be safe"

Harry- I look back out into the surround of the towers towards the forest "how did she find out"

Severus- "maybe because she is an illegally unregistered Animagus"

Harry- I hum "Hermione in Fourth year around the tournament did capture a bee and kept talking to it and saying her name, so not surprising"

Severus- my eyes widen "you know that's classed as kidnapped right, she coul be jailed for that because Rita might be an unregistered Angimagus but she is still human"

Harry- I smirk "then let's tell the Ministry and Rita all about Dumbledore and his Minions plans and what they have done, including allowing Rita to tell the story of what happened to her of course tell her to get registered as well or she will get two years in Azkaban for it, we don't want to ruin the fun do we"

Severus- "you know what you are smarter than you think you are, how about I help you with you reading, teach you away around the Dyslexia that you are actually capable enough to read a book or more, it will help you in life"

Harry- I look at him in awe "really you will do that for me?"

Severus- I smile "really, now come on everyone is worried and looking for you"

Harry- I tilt my head "people are looking for me"

Severus- I nod my head "they are" I put my hand out helping him up "come on imp, let's get this day done and over with shall we?"

Harry- I nod "we shall, wait how long was I up here for?"

Severus- "two hours, you missed you first two lesson, you have me after lunch for two hours but now you have a free but let's get you too your friends"

----

Severus- I walk through the portrait "I found him"

Draco- I run over pulling Harry into a hug "oh my gosh, we were so worried about you" I look up to my uncle Sev "where was he uncle?"

Severus- "Astromony Tower, just sitting there thinking no harm"

Draco- I nod my head in understanding "now come on, we have a free let's do somethin fun and relaxing to not think about anything bad and get everything out of our minds"

Harry- I nod my head "yes please, now can you stop hugging me please I don't really like it, except for you Draco for right now" I ask feeling Pansy hugging me from behind and feeling tho others creeping in

Pansy- I pull back "oh sorry I have been doing that alot aren't I"

Harry- "yeah I don't really like people touching me really except when I all it or feel like it"

Blaise- "Understandable"

Severus- I smile walking out knowing that he is now safe now

----

C.W.