Chapter 11

Jaden- I vomit into the toilet bowl. I groan when I finish and flush the toilet. I slowly get up and walk down the hall to my parents bedroom. I knock onto the floor hearing shuffling and seeing my dad when he opens up the door.

Severus- "what's wrong Jaden?"

Tom- I sit up rubbing my eyes "who is it love, oh well son" I get up over going over joining them "are you okay, son? Is there something wrong?"

Jaden- I sniff "I think there is something wrong with me"

Tom- "why do you think that, Jaden?"

Jaden- "because I keep being sick, every morning or by horrible smells"

Severus- I put my hand to his head "well no temperature" I look to Tom seeing him nod his head. I pick our son up walking over to the couch in the corner of the room, son have you been in bed with someone lately you know doing the intermit stuff"

Jaden- I nod my head " yeah two months ago" (Harry has been here at the Manor for three months now)

Tom- "with who son"

Jaden- I blush "Charlie but it wasn't underage or anything, I am now sixteen nearly seventeen in a month"

Severus- "well like me, I got pregnant with you by doing intermit stuff with Tom you know and we think because you did it with Charlie and probably didn't use a condom or taken a contraception potion or I would know about with it being taken from my potion stash for the others, see as I don't need them anymore"

Jaden- "you try for a baby dad and wait you think I might be"

Tom- "pregnant son, yes"

Jaden- "are you mad?"

Tom- "a little but I have always wanted to be a grandpa and now I am going to be one, I am happy for you son, you happy right?"

Jaden- I smile "I am, I just hate this sickens but how will we know if we are definitely"

Severus- "dobby!"

Dobby- I pop in "you need me Master Snape-Riddle?"

Severus- "can you get a pregnancy test potion, please?"

Dobby- I nod my head "yes of course Master Snape-Riddle" I pop out getting the potion from uis collections before popping back into the room "here you go, would you like anything else Master Snape-Riddle?"

Severus- "no thank you Dobby, that will be all" I hand the potion over to Jaden "drink it and will shall know"

Jaden- I nod opening the top and drinking the potion. I look down when seeing a link light come from my stomach "that feels weird" I look up "so what does that mean?"

Severus- "you with child, son"

Jaden- I squeal "yay, I have always wanted children" I look at my dad and father "can I stay here for the next few hours until it's breakfast" my stomach then growled "oh come on"

Tom- I chuckle "Dobby!" When he popped in I allow Jaden to order anything

Jaden- "ermm, sausage, bacon, beans, pickles and toast please"

Dobby- I nod "right away, Master Jaden"

Tom- I snort at his order before lifting him up off his dad's lap before walking over to the bed sitting up down and putting him in the middle between me and Severus allowing him to eat his food when it come and we chat and read to pass time

----

C.W.