Chapter 3

Severus- I move from where I am sitting and going over getting Parkinson to move as I kneel beside the crying boy "Mr Potter can you hear me, can you allow me in to see" I say with his cat in hand which I gave over to him

Harry- I nod my head still crying with Widow now within my arms

Severus- I go into his head seeing every memory he has gone through.  I pull out carefully to not hurt him as I look to the other nodding my head 'his memories prove what he has said' I mouth to my Slytherins and the head of houses. I then turn "Mr Potter, can you tell us the reason why you were crying here in the first place the reason why Parkinson and Greengrass brought you here"

Harry- I look up wiping away my tears trying to calm down to speak "I over heard Ron, Hermione and Ginny talking about Dumbledore plans mainly to kill me, he has also been making making me do all those task getting me in trouble with the help of the two Weasley and Granger. They plan for me to kill Voldemort, get married and get Ginny Pregnant even though I don't like her or any girls in that way and then they want to kill me to get my popularity, money and everything I own, they are using me pretending to be my friend this whole time knowing that I never had a friend before and they used that for there own plans, they said about already getting money, using the burrow which apparently I own. Also what are Heirships and Lordship?"

Severus- "Heirships is when you get rings which connected to vaults which you won and properties same with Lordships, they give you power the more you have. Heirships are mainly to do with blood, Lordships to do with you being chosen or families that are connected to you Heirships but have died out"

Harry- "why do they want all these thing from me I have seen my vault and I do not have much"

Severus- "you have probably only seen you school vault but with you now being Sixteen you are of age in the magical and none magical realm, I shall take you on s Hogsmeade day to Gringotts you shall then get everything sorted and you rings, okay?"

Harry- I nod "okay, I shouldn't argue with the hat, I should of accepted and gone into your house"

McGonagall- "your meant to be in Slytherin?"

Harry- I nod "yeah the hat said there I will get help but back then I didn't know what I need help for and that the hat said I would do great things in Slytherin"

McGonagall- I click my fingers the sorting hat now in my hand, I put him in Harry head.

Alaster- "Slytherin!"

McGonagall- I smile "there we go, you will be in a house you now will be safe in, however with Severus now your head of house he shall have everything sort with your whole home arrangement and everything"

Harry- I smile a real one "Thank you"

McGonagall- I smile "your welcome Mr Potter"

----

C.W.