Chapter 8

Harry- I smirk into the mirror, today I am saying fuck it especially with it being a few weeks after new year and oh I so wish this year can get over with already. Lately have been hiding from to two young Weasley's and Granger, I am so glad Dobby got my cloak, map and oh I now own the elder wand which flow to me without Dumbledore knowing at all when it happened by the way it was at breakfast a few day afters Christmas. I get up going down to the great Hall and having breakfast. On the way there I hear wolf whistles being sent my way especially when I was in the Great Hall until I heard the word slut which I turn seeing it was Ron that said it. I wandlessly and wordlessly sent a spell his was he is now hanging upside down in a little princess fairy dress and tiara, a muggle fairy princess wand, long waist length blonde curly hair and face full of makeup like a child did it kind of reminding me of a clown, oh I like pay back even if I feel sorry for using the same spell that my father used on Severus. I cannot wait for tonight, to finally get read of the old fool with his own wand. I go over sitting between Pansy and Draco "I am ready"

Draco- I smirk "then let's get started"

----

Harry- I smirk watching Dumbledore and Draco, I feeling someone tap my shoulder I turn seeing Seveurs he nods his head and I nod back. I walk up "you know why we are all here tonight Dumbledore don't we"

Dumbledore- my eyes widen this wasn't my plan Harry was just supposed to see what going to happen to me, see Severus kill me making him think Severus is a Death Eater and has betrayed our side then later on he shall trust him again especially when Severus dies "Harry what are you doing here?"

Harry- "oh I know you plan was about me watching, making me think bad of Draco and Professor then later on thinking they will join the light side then making me actually trust them and then Seveurs getting killed by Snake Poisoning aka Nagini, oh I know so much about her and you know here also, you dear little brother was in love with her both here and your brother were cursed but creatures and you don't like creatures yet you act like you love everyone and everything, oh the fucking Grandfather act is getting so old fo you know and only very few believe in it now, you know and I fucking don't believe in it because I call it all bullshit, no Dumbledore, you shall pay the price of now just my life but Also Professor Snape's, Tom Riddle's and other abused both sexually and none sexually children you sent back home because it was oh so for the greater good and for manipulating and controlling those who are harmed because they will oh so look up to you because they all think you are a oh so innocent men, when you your self are a fraud you know what you did you imperiod a descendant of a sear who doesn't have sear abilities making her think she actually had a vision what was the ridiculous prophecy of you"

Bellatrix- I cackle coming up the stairs but not expecting the sight in front of me I whisper to severus "why is Potter in girl clothing but looks great in them and why is he point his wand at Dumbledore"

Severus- I smirk "because he is doing the task instead"

Bellatrix- I smirk "good plan"

Harry- "oh and don't add kidnapping, you kidnapped a child making him think he is Harry Potte aka me who is really the child of the person he is supposed to kill and the potion master and Kidnapped another child Neville Longbottom who real name is Sebastian Lestrange, the son of Bellatrix Lestrange and Rodolphus, oh and by the way he knows, come out Neville"

Neville/Sebastian- I coming out smirking "you know you shouldn't of really played with me or my cousin Jaden here and you Bumblebee are so going to pay for what you have done" I cackle at the end my luna joining with me

Bellatrix- I sniff "that's my son"

Severus- I smile at her "he is and that's his girlfriend Luna"

Bellatrix- "Looney Lovegood, oh that's my boy"

Harry- "there is also the stealing my money, using my Heirships and Lordships oh and properties, oh making a marriage contract with my and Ginny which gross by the way, I rather fuck a pole then her, oh by the way that contract was against the law so it had to be ripped up, so no marriage between that red but another if I can get my hands on him and no it's not Ron and I can go on and on about now many crimes you have commited but would be here for months, so baba bye. Avada Kedavra!" I shout sending him over the edge and I watch making sure he actually dies and hits the floor. I smirk when he does and he isn't moving and there is blood anywhere. I chuckle turning "we better run before anyone comes" we run down and onto the grass laughing. I see a spell shot our way, I turn seeing Ron, Hermione and Ginny. I look to the other "get them they will be good for the dungeons" I watch them grab them before we go before anyone else comes chasing after us

----

C.W.