Chapter 7

Harry- I smile, it's Christmas day. I put on my makeup and nails after putting on my clothes, I do my hair and put in my earrings in. I put all my things away before going down seeing Daphne and Draco there, Haha the blonde squad. We walk down to the Great Hall, turns out Draco is staying here because of his plans because of what Voldemort wants him to do and I am here to help. When we go down I notice a cute ginger haired male out of the corner of my eyes, I walk over "hello Charlie, it's me Harry"

Charlie- I smile "hello to you too, don't worry about my brother, sister or mother what they are doing to you is wrong after all" I lean down "you cutie I have heard join the Slytheirn and become dark, guess what I am dark too" I pull back winking at him "you can keep that as a secret right"

Harry- I blush smiling softly "I can, so you know about the plans"

Charlie- "Astromony Tower and Dumbledore, yeah I do. I might lived and work in Romania but I still get told everything"

Harry- "how come your here, in Scotland and Hogwarts, not that I mind?"

Charlie- I smile "I wanted to spend the day at the place I called home, me, the twins, percy  and Bill never called the burrow home after all it is your property that mother, a under potions father, sister and younger brother are living at. Why do you think Bill works at Gringotts and lives in France with a girl mother doesn't like who is now with child. I Live in Romania, The twins got there own shop which they both live up at the shop which by the way thank you for giving them the winning money, I don't know how long they could take it before they snap and let out they work for the dark side or kill our unfortunate mother. And Percy really wanted a job which was fare away from our parents but he has always wanted to work for the Ministry so, works for the Ministry but a job faraway from dads plus surprisingly he move in with the twins they had an extra apartment upstairs"

Harry- "and I ask you a personal question?"

Charlie- "sure"

Harry- "do the twins you know together?" I chuckle while wiggling my eyebrow actually not expecting him to answer when I lift up my drink to my lips

Charlie- "they do"

Harry- I chock on my drink

Charlie- I pat his back "you are alright?"

Harry- I burst out laughing "I didn't actually expect you to actually answer but that is so hot"

Charlie- "you know what's even more hotter"

Harry- I look up "what?"

Charlie- I smile leaning forward my hand holding his chin between my thumb and index finger "you" I say before pulling away and walking off

Harry- I blush my mouth open a little bit as I just stand

Draco- "Harry you alright?"

Harry- "I think I might have a crush on a certain Dragonologist".

Draco- I smile seeing him happy, good job I have a boyfriend or I would be jealous with me used to having a crush on him in the past

----

C.W.