Chapter 10

Jaden- I am walking on the second floor corridor of the Manor when I heard his laugh. I walk over peaking when see the both of them. I squeal slamming the door open running over and hugging his sides

Sirius- I look down at the long blonde hair "ermm who are you?"

Jaden- I sniff "it's me Harry or Jaden, I thought you were dead, after you wen through veil"

Sirius- I chuckle "I didn't die pup, it was all a plan to get me away from Dumbledore actually killing me be start to slowly not trust me with how much I was allowing you to get away with and I over heard him speaking and told Remus then we had a plan of course own, what's with the blonde hair and no classes Harry"

Jaden- "I go by my birth name now Jaden not my kidnapped name Harry and as for the hair, I like it plus I wanted something different for once and thought, ooooh blonde"

Sirius- I chuckle "well I am glad you are safe and happy pup"

Jaden- "and I am glad your alive and here" I look to him then Remus then him again "the both of you"

Remus- "and where glad to be here"

----

Jaden- we were outside having a walk with Fenrir guarding me "so how long have you both been here for, I have been here for three weeks and haven't see you at all"

Remus- "we have been on holiday but one of us came back early" I look to Fenrir

Fenrir- "what can I say Tom and the pack needed me"

Jaden- "oh my god threesome"

Sirius- I chuckle "that's my pup"

Remus- "sirius"

Sirius- "what?"

Remus- I look to Harry "don't mind you idiotic godfather and yes all three of us are together, it original started off with me and Sirius then we came fo the pack when we fake Sirius death, there I meet Fenrir yes he did turn me but in the end my father did kill his own son, so he turn me can't blame him but then I forgive him then things happened and yeah"

Sirius- "oh I do love a good love story which always doesn't have the good parts in"

Fenrir- I snort "don't we all"

Harry- "Sarcasm?"

Sirius- "yeah"

Harry- I shoot my fist into the air "yes, I got it right" I notice them look at me "what I can't tell when someone is being sarcastic or not, that was the first time I guessed it right"

Sirius- I ruffle his hair "good job pup"

Harry- I smile "thank you"

----

C.W.