Cheer Camp... We Got This!

(Addison Narrating)

Welcome back to Seabrook, where belonging is everything. We're a strong, united and a tight-knit community and that's a good thing 'cause it wasn't always this way. There was a time when we had to protect ourselves.

(Allison Narrating)

Legend has it that when the first settlers came to Seabrook, they found wild beasts with sharp claws lurking in the forest.

Which sparked an epic battle. Seabrook settlers bravely fought off the monstrous attack. And discovered a powerful energy source.

Realizing they discovered a precious resource, they safeguarded it from the beasts.

They weren't going to let anyone steal their treasure. So they hid it. And the town prospered and grew rich by harnessing the precious energy source.

Seabrook benefited greatly as it grew strong, happy, and unified. The beasts were a distant memory. Seabrook forgot monsters could be real.

(Zed Narrating)

Until clearly, they were. A little lime soda mixed with a dash of industrial strength Seabrook energy... And boom! Zombies were created.

In a lot of ways, Seabrook's moved on since then. But it's hard to bury your past.

Allison's Pov

Today was a big day another year at Cheer camp and My sister and I are wayy fired up. This year is different because now zombies and humans are united into one and we also learned that when we worked together we could do anything.

We have made progress since the whole football game disaster, but most importantly were all together now United as one community and together we're stronger than ever

Yes, before you ask. I do have white hair like my sister but more white, which doesn't make sense because we're twins

Ever since my hair grew like this my parents were worried. Not just for me but for Addison too, mom and dad took us to the doctor but they didn't know maybe a rare genetic thing. I've always felt more out of place with my hair revealed. Even though Addi has the same I just don't feel like I belong anywhere anymore, but I knew that as long as i had my sister and my friend's I would be okay.

One thing was for sure is that I could never tell Addison she had already had enough to deal with on her plate. We had cheer camp Bucky is running for president which means were gonna need a captain and Addie is just the right Captain Material. Also well I'm her sister I know everything.

 Also well I'm her sister I know everything

(except her hair is more white white)

I always felt guilt for keeping things from her, but I knee Addi and the last thing I wanted was to worry her.