Zed's Running for President & Werewolves?!

Allison's Pov

After warning zombie town about werewolves. Eliza told me that my one and only Mayor of seabrook mother reinstated the monster law.

So guess what? now zombies can't go to prawn. Addison and Zed were arguing back and forth on going to prawn but if one wasn't going then the other wasn't either.

If you ask me it was absolutely adorable 3 out of the 20 million different reasons why they were perfect together

However in this situation right now that was not the biggest priority problem right now.

I was in my cheer uniform looking for Addison when I saw her, Zed, and Eliza. Stacey and Lacey were standing in front of them.

"Once we're cheer captain you and your sister are so off the team." She said told Addison.

"And when I'm cheer captain, you'll be welcome to stay, because I'll be making cheer about bringing people together." Addison said as I nodded with a smile.. that's my sister.

"That was awful trash talk." Lacey laughed.

"I know, right?" Stacey agreed.

"You will never be cheer captain, freak.. neither will your sister." Lacey said.

I walked next to Addison as they were about to walk by her blocking them, crossing my arms.

"well seems to me I think we both know whose gonna get cheer captain because my sister is running cheer practice tomorrow." I said grinning over at Addie.

"What?" Addie said as she smiled excited.

"Direct words from our cheer captain Bucky." I said as I smirked over at the two Acey's as they both had their mouths wide open.

"Now if you'll excuse us we have an election to attend." I said as me and Addie left.

(Except pretend shes wearing the Seabrook uniform)

We all stood in the front as principal Lee stood behind the podium on the stage.

"Okay, are there any more nominees for president?" Principal Lee asked as everyone remained quiet.

"Just a reminder that being part of student council means that we get to hang." Principal Lee beamed. Everyone stayed silent.

"Anybody, anybody want to hang?" She asked as everyone looked at each other then her.

"Just... anyone want to hang out? Anyone?" She awkwardly asked again. Again no words.

"Oh, we could come up with our very own complicated high five."

"That'd be fun, huh?" Principal Lee then began high-fiving herself until she hit her hand too hard causing her to wince.