"I Don't Belong Here"

Allison's POV

That next morning I had got up and gotten ready for school. Today Addie was running cheer practice. I ran into the gym in my uniform. I stood next to Addison as everyone stood looking at us

"I am so fired up to be running cheer practice." Addie said a big smile on her face.

Together, we can do anything." She said but was cut short when she saw the panicked and fearful look on everyone's face as they were looking behind Addie and Me.

"what is everybody staring at?" I said when I realized.. Werewolves.

I turned around, so did Addie. The werewolves were sitting on the bleachers staring at us intensely.

"Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only." Addie said her arms crossed.

"Ha! Just try and get us to leave." Wynter stood up snarling at us.

"Wynter. Some respect." Wyatt stood up putting a hand out in front of her but I interrupted.

"No, she don't want you to leave, we want you to stay." I said as I walked slowly towards them.

Show us what you can do, The cheer team is for everyone. I motioned to the team and them.

The wolves grinned as they all got in positioning I was by Addison. Wyatt was beside me and another wolf by Addison.

"Five, six, seven, eight!"

"Yeah. That scruffy, super handsome, fine-smelling Wyatt is really into Allison." Eliza said from beside Zed

I was tossed in air, when I came down Wyatt and another cheerleader caught me.

You know what? They're just cheering. And laughing.

"That was so amazing." I said as I hugged Wyatt he hugged back lifting me up spinning me around.

"You are all natural cheerleaders." Addie said.

But I'm sure she's just convincing the wolves to vote for me.