Flesh & Bone & Born Ready

Allison's Pov

I ran into school down down the hall. Everyone looked at me. I ignored them.

"Her too?" I heard students say to one another looking at me but I was determined to find my sister and the wolves.

"How gorgeous." Students and zombies looked at me.

"She always does."

"Addie, are you okay?" Bree asked coming up to a sad Addison sitting on the bench

"I lost the necklace, Bree." She said my eyes widened a little.

"I let the wolves down." She said.

"You lost the necklace?" I asked as I stood there. She looked up In surprise to me.

"I'm really sorry Allie... I had the necklace when I was talking to Zed, but when I came back to put it on and help the wolves.. it was gone." she said looking down.

"You can be mad at me all you want I deserve it.... I ruined it for both of us." Addison said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Addie... look at me." I said lifting her chin with my index finger forcing her to look me in the eyes.

She looked up as I now stood in front of her.

"Its not your fault... and I'm not mad at you... we'll find the necklace...and " I trailed off.

"The reason that I have been... not myself... is because last night mom told me something." I said.

"What is it?" She asked curiously now giving me her full attention.

"I am adopted, Addison... I'm not your twin sister." I said.

Her whole facial expression dropped at those words.

"My mother left me on our doorstep." I said.

"Mom gave me a box that was left with me when I was a baby.... my mother was a werewolf." I finally said.

"Wait so your mother... actually." Bree said her mouth agape.

I showed her the necklace.

"Is that?" She started. I nodded.

"Yeah. It is, and she left me a note." I said.

"Wow... Allie I don't know--" she started to say but I cut her off.

"I know, this changes things." I sighed.

"No." She said causing me to look up.

"This doesn't change anything.. your still my sister nothing will ever change that.. I love you no matter what." She smiled coming up to me and hugging me.

I hugged back setting my chin on her shoulder.

We pulled away still holding each others hands.

"Who ever you are, whatever you are... you'll always be my fun loving supportive sister." She said.

"And you'll always be my best friend you both will." Bree said coming up to both of us.

Suddenly the Z-Alarm went off making all of us look up at it.

"The Z-alarm?" Bree said confused.

"Attention! Attention! Monster activity at Seabrook Power." We heard announced.

"Wyatt said he was looking for you Allie." Addison said.