8- Eighteen

Connor POV
  I know I wanted Ella to have the best birthday I could give her, so I decided to let her sleep in while I wrap her gifts and cook her breakfast in bed. I cooked her heart shaped pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon, I then arranged everything on the tray just right and begin to make my way to the room.
"Ella, are you hungry?" I ask as I sit down beside her on the bed and she begins sits up in the bed.
"Connor I'm almost six month pregnant, I'm always hungry," she says with a laugh.
"Maybe I should go cook some more food then," I says with a laugh and she quickly swat me causing me to only laugh harder.
"That was mean, say your sorry," She says with a fake pout.
"Ok I'm sorry," I say trying to hold back my laughter.
"Now, give me that food!" She demands with a huge smile.
I sit the food down on the bed and quickly join her, and I can't help but smile and wonder how did I get so lucky to have her in my life.

Ella POV
   Around noon I decided to get a shower and get dressed for the day, and just as I made it back into the room from my shower my phone started ringing.
"Hello" I answer.
"Happy Birthday Ella," I hear Abby say excitedly.
"Thanks," I say with a laugh.
"You need to get dressed and be ready to go by 5:00 because I am coming to kidnap you," Abby informs me.
"I don't know, I would have to talk to Connor!" I say not really wanting to leave him.
"Oh come on Ella, you are with Connor everyday you deserve to go hang out with us and have some fun." Abby begs.
"Ok, I'll go but I'm not staying out to late," I say giving in to them.
"Yay, wear something nice bc we are going to a party." She say with a squill.
"I don't know Abby, you do know I'm pregnant right so I can't drink," I remind her.
"Yeah, but you can still dance and have fun," she say not take my being pregnant as an excuse to go.
"Fine, I'll be ready!" I say before hanging up the phone and going to look for Conner.

I make It to the kitchen to find Conner cleaning up the mess from cooking. "Conner, Abby called and wants me to go out with her to celebrate my birthday!" I say somewhat questioning.
"Where are y'all going?" He ask as he turns around to face me.
"She wants to go to some party, someone from the school it throwing," I say knowing he isn't going to be happy about me going.
"I really don't think it's a good idea for you to be going to a party, but I want tell you no. Just promise me you will be careful, and call me if you feel like you wanna leave early or things start getting crazy." He says as he places his hand on my arm.
"I promise, but how about you com get me around 7:00 because I have a feeling that I'm not going to get Abby out of the early," I say which made him seem to relax a little knowing that I would only be gone for a couple hours.
"I be there right at 7:00," he promise before pulling me into a hug and kissing me on the top of my head.
"I love you," he says as he releases me from the hug.
"I love you too," I say before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and heading up stairs to get ready for the party.

  I decided dry and curl my hair, and do my make which took forever,and then decide to wear just a simple v-neck white sundress that has some buttons down the bust area and some decorative detailing around the bottom of the dress. The dress flowed nicely so that my small bump was hidden away.(picture of dress on the page.)

   After finishing getting dressed I went down stairs to wait on Abby who should be arriving any minute to pick me up. "Wow you look beautiful," he says as he looks me over.
"Thanks, you really thank so?" I ask blushing under his gaze.
"Of course you always look beautiful. I just wish you wouldn't hid your bump, I like seeing." He says as he places a hand on my stomach.
"I know, but nobody at school besides Abby and the schools nurse knows I'm pregnant, and I kinda want to keep it that way until after graduation." I say feeling kinda worried at the thought of the whole school finding out that me the new girl is knocked up.
"I understand," he says just as the door bell rings.
"That's probably Abby," I say as I give him quick kiss on the cheek before heading to go answer the door.