Epilogue

Ella POV
  "I can't believe it's our three year anniversary," I think to myself as lay in bed and watch Connor sleep. We left Braley with Connors dad and step mom for the weekend while we get away to have a little time to ourselves, which works out to be the perfect time. See me and Connor have been trying to give Braley a sibling for the past two year but have fails to do so as it seem from all the problems I had while having her has cause problems with me getting pregnant. We have been going to an infertility doctor for the last year and we decide to try IVF this last time since everything else has failed. I wen to the doctor yesterday and I found out that the IVF worked and I'm pregnant and I can't wait to tell Connor. I quickly get our fo bed and start setting out everything I need to play a game with Connor to get him to guess what I'm trying to tell him.

Connor POV
  I wake up to find Ella is already up, so I get up and go in search for her. "Ella what are you doing," I ask her as I find her standing with a gift bag in the living room. "Well I have a surprise for you," she says excitedly.
"Ok," I say as I take the bag she is handing out to me.
I open it and find a shirt inside that says daddy and a note that reads your second surprise where you would get a glass of water.
"Well go find the next clue," she says as I stand there giving her a puzzled look.
I walk into the kitchen and sitting behind the sink is another bag.
I open it to find inside two sonogram photos and a skinny long box.
"Are these sonograms from when you were pregnant with Braley?" I ask confused as to why she would have put them in a bag.
"No, look at the date on the sonograms and open the box." She tells me.
The dates on the sonograms were from yesterday and I open the box to reveal a pregnancy test that's dated three days ago.
"Wait are you telling me you pregnant," I ask with a huge smile.
"Yes, we are finally going to have a baby," she says happily.
I grab her up in my arms and spin her around before placing her back on her feet and calming her lips in mine.
"Wait their is more," she say I broke our kiss.
"How can their be more, this is already the best news ever," I say in excitement.
"We are not having one we are having two, thins," she say as she patently wait my response.
"Well I guess we will have to buy a bigger house soon," I say before calming her lips in mine once more.
I relay will never understand how I got so lucky as to have this perfect woman in my life and a beautiful daughter that she gave me. Now not only will I have them to love for the rest of my life but two more babies that I can't wait to meet and to love forever.