12- Graduation Surprise

Ella POV
  It's been almost a month since I got to come home from the hospital, and my days have been filled with finals and hospital visits to go see Braley Rose. My baby is getting bigger and stronger everyday, doctors say she should be able to come home in just any day now. She is five pounds and is breathing good on her own. We still down have everything set up for her yet but Connor promise to have it done this weekend but wanted me to focus on finishing school and making sure our baby is happy and healthy.

"Ella are you almost ready, If we don't leave soon you are going to be late for your own graduation," I hear Connor say as he opens the door to our bedroom. "Almost I just need to put on my dress," I say grabbing my dress off the bed and slipping into the bathroom to put it on. After putting on my dress I step out of the bathroom and stop at the mirror hanging on the back of the door. I had curled my hair into loose curls and done natural makeup not wanting to go overboard with it. My dress is red lacy off the shoulders dress that hits just above my knees, it made me feel gorgeous.
"You look gorgeous," Connor say as he wraps his arms around me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder.
"I have a couple surprises I want to show you after the graduation," Connor say with excitement. "Any hints?" I ask not really liking surprises all that much! "Nope!" Connor say with a grin and he lets go of me, then making is way out of the room.

  Graduation ceremony went smoothly as I had hoped it would and we are currently in the car heading somewhere and I have no clue where because Connor decide to blindfold me so I can't see anything.
"Are we there?" I ask as I feel the car come to a stop. Yes he says as he reaches and pulls the blind fold off my face.
"Why are we at the hospital, is the surprise going to see Braley?" I ask in confusion.
"Well we are going to see her, but she is also coming home," he says with a huge smile.
"What, really, how, when?" I say in shock not able to finish a sentence.
"Well her doctor called this morning while you were in the shower and told me we could come get her today," he says before getting out of the car. I quickly follow Connor out of the car as he grab her seat from the back. He then grabs my hand and we walk into the hospital to go bring our little girl home.

After getting Braley form the hospital I put her in the back seat and quickly climb in beside her. "Ready to go home," Connor ask as he bings to drive away from the hospital.
"Yes but Connor we forgot we don't have the babies room done yet," I say in a panic.
"Well actually thats the other part of your surprise, I have had the nursery being worked on every since you got out of the hospital," he says which makes me confused.
"How, I have been home this whole time?" I question.
"Not at the apartment, our house. We are going to need all the help we can get with Braley so I figured instead of taking her home to our apartment we could just move into our house we bought by mom," he points out.
"That sounds good but what about our stuff at the apartment, it's going to be hard to move it all with a newborn," I inform him.
"That's why I hired movers that have been working since we left for your graduation, all we have to do is go grab some clothes and we can be on our way. Everything else will be brought to the new house by tomorrow night." He say happily.
"Really, Connor your awesome and I love you. You always think of everything, and that why I know you will always make sure me and Braley are taken care of." I say happily.