11- Awaken

Connor POV
I woke up to my phone ringing and immediately I jumped up to grab it as panic set in seeing it was the hospital calling.
"Hello," I say almost breathless.
"Yes this is Nurse Carlee I'm calling to let you know your fiancée's condition has changed and we would like you to come in so we can talk," she says not giving really any information over the phone.
"Ok I'll be there in just a few minute," I say before hanging up the phone.
I quickly grab some clothes from my closet and throw them on before grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

After about a fifteen minute drive I pull into the hospital and quickly make my way into the hospital. As I run to Ella's room I see the bed is empty and is made up neatly.
"What happed," I ask the nurse walking by as tears form in my eyes.
"Oh she has been moved to a regular room," she said and I let out a breath I had not realized I had been holding in. "Can you tell me the room number," I ask quickly.
"I'll go ask her nurse then I'll take you where she is," she say kindly before walk to go fine Nurse Carlee.

  After a few minutes she came back and I followed her to the room were Ella is. I walk in am was shocked to see Ella sitting up in the bed eating breakfast. "Ella your awake and ok?" I ask I shock and somewhat relief as I walk over to her bed.
"I'm still pretty weak and a little dizzy but the doctor said I should be good, and if I keep getting better I should be home in a few days," she says her voice still raspy from being on a vent.
"That's the best think I could have heard," I say as I sit down on the side of the bed and grab her hand on mine.
"I'll give you two some time alone," mom say as she gets up and leaves the room. "Oh baby I'm so glad your ok, and I can't wait for you to meet out beautiful daughter," I say before planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.
"I want to see her so bad but the Doctor says I need to give my self today to get some of my strength back then I should be able to go see her first thing in the morning," she says with the biggest smile on her face.
"Well how about I show you pictures of her to hold you over until tomorrow," I say as I pull my phone out and begin to show her all of the pictures of our beautiful little girl.

"I think I have a name picked out for her," she say in a way that tells me she is scared I want like it.
"Ok, let's here in then," I say as I think to myself I would let her name the baby whatever she wanted to just because a few weeks ago I didn't even know if I would have either of them in my life. "Braley spelt like Bradley but without the d," she say with a smile she can't seem to hide, as she she explains.
"I just want her to have some part of her real father that can stay with her forever." "I love it and I think giving her Bradley's name is an awesome idea." I say as I bring her hand to my lips and kiss it softly.
"What about her middle name?" I ask curious as to what she has chosen.
"Well I thought about that too and I was thinking of giving her my mother's middle name which is Rose," she say happily. "Braley Rose, I love it!" I say before calming her lips in mine.