Keith's Dilema

"Let's give Altea a taste of evil," a boy said as he stood with his friends around a bubbling and smoking cauldron. He was holding a spellbook while the other three were holding buckets of apples. This boy had pale skin, dark magenta hair styled in a mullet hairstyle, and violet eyes. He wore black jeans, a black t-shirt, red leather jacket, brown belt with a small pouch, black fingerless gloves, and he also wore black combat boots. This was Keith, son of Haggar.

To his left was a girl with tan skin, purple eyes, her hair was brown and was tied into a loose high bun with her bangs down the left side of her face. She wore black tights with dark purple flowers decorated on them, a black leather dress, a dark purple leather jacket with quarter length sleeves, black fingerless gloves, a black choker around her neck. She also wore knee length black heeled leather boots. This was Acxa, daughter of Ladnock.

To his right was a boy with pale skin, brown hair, and light brown eyes. He wore black pants, a dark green tank top, a black knee length coat, dark brown combat boots, and a black hat on his head. This was Matt, son of Sendak.

Between the two was another boy with light tan skin, white hair that was kept under a hat with goggles, and dark brown eyes. He was wearing dark brown cargo pants, a black tank top, black boots, and a dark red leather jacket. This was Rolo, son of Trugg.

"Wicked ways beneath the skin... let all who taste it now join in," the teens burst into laughter as they dumped the apples in, the cauldron bubbling with the magic spell.

"We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

C'mon

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! (Haha)

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!"

Matt walked down the hallway and dumped out one of the buckets of spelled apples. The students diving for one as if in a trance. Keith walked behind, closing the lockers which spelled 'long live evil' as he did.

"Crashin' the party, guess they lost my invitation

Friendly reminder, got my own kind of persuasion"

Keith handed an apple to a cheerleader who once she took a bite, grabbed a can of spray paint and started painting the walls and lockers.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior

"Happily ever after" with a little flavor"

The other students also bit into the apples and followed after Keith and Matt as they headed off to join the others.

"Bad to the bone with even worse intentions

We're gonna steal the show and leave 'em all defenseless"

As the band was practicing, Rolo was throwing apples at them. And one by one they all took a bite.

"A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated

So raise your voices and let's get it activated"

Acxz interrupted a class that Shay was teaching and handed all the students an apple as well. She also placed one on Shay's desk for her to bite into.

"Long live having some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked