Keith's Stress & What's My Name?

Meanwhile, Matt was sitting on his bed in his dorm room with his laptop on his lap and Bae-Bae laying beside him. The television was on, but he wasn't paying much attention to it. It was more of a background noise.

"How to get out of the friend zone," Matt said out loud as he typed on his laptop.

"They dined with Queen Luxia and Queen Melocotti"

"I see you reading over my shoulder," Matt said as he turned to Bae-Bae who had been watching him type on his laptop.

"Six months ago, no one thought... the wrong side of the bridge would last," it was at his moment that Keith burst through the door. Reporters calling his name as he slammed the door shut and caught his breath. "Keith must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion, when he will officially become a Lord of the Court."

Keith heard the television and after making sure the door was locked, ran over to the remote and shut the television off. Keith's eyes suddenly glowed yellow as he tried to calm down from being practically chased down by the paparazzi. Matt and Bae-Bae flinched back as his eyes glowed yellow before returning back to normal.

"Whoa. Easy, dude," Matt said softly as he shut his laptop and laid it on his bed.

"What? You think this is so easy?!" Keith yelled out in frustration. "You don't have people taking a photo of you every single time you open your mouth to say boo! I mean, it's not that I could even say, "Boo," but, you know what I--"

"I'm sorry," Matt said with a soft smile.

"Matt, don't you ever miss screaming at people and just making them run away from you?" Keith asked as he sat on Rolo's unoccupied bed.

"You're thinking of my father, and I was usually on the other end of that. So, not really. No," Matt said with a shake of his head and a shrug of his shoulders. "Oh, hey! Did you bring it?" Matt asked as he stood up off his head. Keith nodded as he reached into his backpack and pulled out a small container. He then pulled out a red candy.

However, at the sound of the door opening and closing, Keith shoved the contained into his jean pocket. They both turned to find Lotor who froze upon seeing the pair.

"Hi. Just came to use your 3D printer. Won't be a sec," Lotor said as he pointed to the 3D printer with a smile.

"How'd you get a key to my room?" Matt asked as only him, Rolo, and Shay had keys to his and Rolo's dorm room.

"Oh, I printed it off last time I was in here," Lotor said as he motioned to the key. "Uh... you guys were sleeping. Look, I just-- Your printer's so much better than mine, and you install these hacks and everything runs so much smoother than mine and--"

"Out," Matt said as he pointed to the door, Bae-Bae growling softly at Lotor from Matt's bed. "Now."

"Fine. Fine," Lotor said as he started heading for the door.

"Lotor!" Matt called out to which Lotor stopped and turned to him.

"What? Hmm?"

"Leave the key," Matt said as he pointed to the table, Lotor sighed but instead of putting it on the table he tossed it to Matt and left. Matt rolled his eyes as he placed the key on his dresser and turned to Keith, who had zoned out.

"Keith?" Matt asked in concern.

"Hmm?" Keith asked as he zoned back in and turned to Matt.

"My potion?" Matt asked as he gestured to Keith's pocket.

"Hmm. Yeah. Um..." Keith said as he pulled the container out of his pocket and pulled out the gummy inside which was softly glowing red.

"So ummm," Matt said as he stared at the candy in Keith's fingers. "This thing will make me say what I really feel to Romelle right?"