You and Me

Shay had once again used her magic to shorten everyone's dresses and cleared the dancefloor for everyone.

"Looking back at yesterday

I thought I gave it everything

But still there's so much road ahead of me"

Keith turned to Lance with a smile on his face.

"When I looked into your eyes

I guess I didn't recognize

Who we are and all that we can be"

The couple then turned to the crowd and walked in the middle of the circle that had formed around them.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself

But it's worth it in the end

'Cause in your heart is where it all begins"

The crowd bowed and got into position for dancing.

"We gotta be bold

We gotta be brave

We gotta be free

We gotta get loud

Making that change

You gotta believe (woah)

We'll look deep inside

And we'll rise up and shine

We can be bold

We can be brave

Let everyone see

It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)

It starts with you and me"

As they danced, the teens also splashed water around soaking everyone. They didn't care though, the battle was won and they were free to dance and have fun.

"There's something special that I've learned

It's together we can change the world

Everybody's got something that they can bring"

Matt and Axca pulled away from the dance and leaned against the railing staring out at the Isle with a bittersweet smile.

"When you take a look inside yourself

Do you wish that you were something else?

But who you are is who you need to be"

Keith and Rolo joined them next as they to stared out at the Isle. The four friends gathering each other in a hug.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself

But it's worth it in the end

'Cause in your heart is where it all begins"

The four turned as their respective dance partners pulled them back into the dance. Pidge pulling Rolo, Romelle pulling Matt, Narti pulling Axca, and Lance pulling Keith.

"We gotta be bold

We gotta be brave

We gotta be free

We gotta get loud

Making that change

You gotta believe (woah)

We'll look deep inside

And we'll rise up and shine

We can be bold

We can be brave

Let everyone see

It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)

It starts with you and me"

Keith and Axca jumped onto the platform hand in hand and sang together as the crowd continued to dance.

"If we all can do a part

We know that it can be the start

To bring about the difference that we need (yeah)"

Lance ended up joining the pair on the platform and grabbed both of their hands. The other joining them on the platform.

"I promise we can work this out

I promise we can see it through

Don't you know it's up to me

It's up to me and you?"

Together, the group jumped off and created a big splash that soaked everyone as they dance began once more.

"We gotta be bold

We gotta be brave

We gotta be free

We gotta get loud

Making that change

You gotta believe (woah)

We'll look deep inside

And we'll rise up and shine

We can be bold

We can be brave

Let everyone see

It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)

It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)"

Lance and Keith exited the dance and headed up the stairs where he gave his parents a soaking tight hug. His parents not really caring at the point because everyone was soaked. Lance turned to Keith and slipped his ring back on his finger. Keith smiled and the couple shared a kiss just as the song and dance ended.

"It starts with you and me"

And, as their song ended. The D.J headed to his stand and started his music back up once more.

_______________________________________________________

A few days later, Florona turned as men in yellow suits entered the hair salon. One of the servants held out a scroll and handed it to Florona. She unrolled it and read it out loud.

"His Royal Majesty King Lance of Altea and his counselor Miss Axca of the Isle hereby request the pleasure of your company Florona for the current academic year at Altea Prep. Please notify His Majesty's curriers at once of your response to this request," Florona's eyes were wide and a smile was on her face by the time she finished. "We'd love for you to join us at Altea Prep, will you come?"

"So?" the servant asked with a smile clearly wanting off the Isle. "Will you come?"

"Of course!" Florona said with a smile and a nod. The servant nodded and headed off with the others back to the limo to deliver the message back to his King.