Introduction

Hi guys!

Before i start this fanfic i will be pointing out a few things about this story aswell as explain about the quirk i am gonna give to Izuku!.

First of all he has 2quirks, and both quirks are some sort of evolution/Mutation from his parents.

Where his father could breath fire, Izuku will be able to engulf himself inflames, he will be able to shoot fire from his hand and feet, he can also let the fire surround him and fight with it to enhance his speed and power. he can also prevent it from burning anything.

His mother could make little objects float towards her, Izuku will be able to make himself and/or other's float/Fly by using the quirk on himself sending him into directions (same for other people) he can only make 2 others float together with him but he can't use his fire quirk if he does, With 1 person floating with him he can still use his fire but limited, his quirk can also change the trajectory of the flames aswell as keeping them in place if he shot it towards something that normally doesn't burn.

So that's it for his quirk.

Now i won't give him ofa in this fanfic as it would make him way too OP if he had ofa together with the 2 quirks he already has, altho he and Bakugo will still learn about the secret.

Further more before Izuku learns about his quirks, his parents died in a car accident and Bakugo's mother adopted him so he lives together with Bakugo.

with that out of the way i hope you will all enjoy this fanfic!

i don't have much experience yet in fanfic's but my first Izuku x Nejire fanfic turned out pretty good, it has some likes and also people telling me it's pretty good so i am really happy about it, I don't know much about romance so i will just use what i think would be good about those parts can turn out a bit weird tho,

Now i hope you are all gonna like the fanfic and enjoy reading it!

Have fun reading :D