Chapter6. meet, and continue

Izuku was taken to Recovery girl's office while Midnight told everyone that the sports festival will be put on hold for the moment. Mirio arrived with Izuku at Recovery girl's office who was already waiting. "I was watching it all on the tv put him on the bed there i will examine him" She said.

Mirio walked towards the bed placed Izuku down and stepped back. Class 1A had arrived but were send away by Recovery girl because she had to examine Izuku but he also needed his rest, she wanted to send Mirio and his friends away too but decided not to.

The girl was sitting on a chair next to Izuku, Tamaki was on her left and Mirio on her right. "Will he be alright?" she asked. "I think he will but i don't know how he will be when he wakes up, he used alot of power and energy, while being provoked like that. I never thought we would ever see such a side of him" Recoverry girl said a bit pale.

"What are the possibility's for what could happen when he wakes up?" She asked. "Well, it could be his mind doesn't remember that he was stopped so he could go out of control the moment he wakes up, if that's the case then we have to stop him right away, he needs to rest for a bit if he uses his quirk immediatly then we certainly have a problem." She answered.

"but it could also be possible that he remembers everything, then i don't know how he will act." Recovery girl added. they all nodded, Mirio and Tamaki placed a hand on the girls shoulder to comfort her. "By the way whats your connection with him anyways?" Recovery girl asked the three.

"Izuku and i trained for a few weeks, i got interested in him so i wanted to spar but we ended up improving each other, i helped him with his quirk and he helped me with my fighting style, we became good friends" Mirio explained.

"I sometimes watched them, and after training joined in to talk, i feel like we are friends aswell" Tamaki said.

The girl stayed quiet. "Alright i understand" Recovery girl said nodding. "What about you child?" She said looking at the girl. "He...he saved my life once, I was captured by a sludge villain and he and his friend saved me, after that more villains showed up but even while he was fighting he kept constant check on me and kept me safe, i watched Mirio and Izuku every time they trained but i didn't know what to say to him so i never spoke to him, i wanted to talk to him after the sports festival but then this happend." She explaiend.

"So it really is him then" Tamaki said. "Yeah he explained the same to me a few days ago, he also told me he was wondering how you were doing and that he thought alot about that day and you, you really caught his attention" Mirio explained towards the girl.

The girl looked up in surprise, "Well i mostly think about him aswell, i wanted to talk to him after he saved me but he just ran off, because those hero's were running towards them and they said something about their mom being scary, then i heard Mirio met someone named Izuku with a fire quirk and i just followed them and watched them everytime." she explained.

"But if you never spoke how do you know he is Izuku and not the other one?" Recovery girl asked. "Don't get me wrong this boy is Izuku, the other one was Katsuki Bakugo, but if you never spoke then how can you know?" she added.

"When he ran away, i asked him if he could tell me his name. He stopped running and turned around with a smile, but the moment he stopped he saw that the pro was already close and his friend called him out by his name." she explained.

"But now things don't really add up" She said. "I know what you mean." Mirio said "He never told me about his past only about him and Bakugo training but nothing about home or his parents." Mirio explained.

"Recovery girl, what is Izuku's full name?" Tamaki asked. "No one knows, i think only Bakugo knows since he knows him from childhood, but he never tells anyone his full name, he only says his name is Izuku" She answered.