Chapter 7. getting to know each other

After the clash of power between Izuku and Bakugo a large explosion was seen followed by a large smokescreen, the crowd got silent as they waited in anticipation. All the students aswell as the teachers and the rest of the crowd were amazed by how much power Izuku and Bakugo held.

Slowly the smoke cleared and everyone was able to see the field again. Izuku was barelly standing at the edge of the field almost falling off the stage, he was panting and his arms were hanging limb down as he was too exhausted to move, it took everything just to stay on his feet and stay concious.

Bakugo had fallen off and had crashed into a wall.

"The winner is... IZUKU!" Midnight shouted.

The crowd began cheering wildly at the amazing battle they saw, After Izuku heard he had won he smiled and then fell off the stage unconcious. Cementoss walked towards Izuku slowly picked him up and looked at him with a smile. 'What insane strength those kids have' he thought as he slowly walked towards Recovery girls office, while Bakugo was brought to the office on a stretcher.

Mirio and his friends were also walking towards Recovery girl's office, although they were mostly holding the girl back as she was worried about Izuku, they didn't blame her they all were worried about him after all that.

Once they reached Recovery girl's office they saw that Bakugo was being treated by Recovery girl and that Izuku was still unconcious with some bandages. Recovery girl noticed them walking in. "If you promise me to be silent and let him rest then you can stay otherwise i have to ask you to leave" she said.

All 3 of them nodded, as they took a chair and sat at Izuku's side. After some time Izuku slowly opened his eyes. They were all happy to see he was doing alright. "Oh hey guys, didn't know you were here" he said with a weak smile. "So who won?" He then asked.

"Wait you don't remember?" Tamaki asked surprised. "Not really, i know about the clash of energy and then i tired using all of my power and energy to stay on the field but i can't remember if i succeded in that or failed" He explained.

"You won, you were barelly in, Bakugo had crashed into a wall" Mirio said. "But that was some fight! you 2 were amazing" he added excited. "Thanks although i remember only half of it, i don't know what happend when i let out my anger" Izuku explained while looking towards the ceilling.

"Yeah that was scary seeing you like that" Mirio explained as everyone nodded in agreement. "by the way, i never got to ask, but what's your name?" Izuku asked looking at the girl. She began blushing as she remembered how she hugged him and kissed his cheek twice without even telling him her name.

Mirio and Tamaki noticed this and looked at each other confused. "My name is Nejire Hado" she said while holding out her hand. "Sorry i'm not able to give you a hand at the moment" he said a bit embarresed. "What do you mean?" She asked confused. "I can't move my body at all, i can't even move my finger" he laughed awkwardly. "Moving my head and speaking is all i can do right now, Sorry" he said.

"It's alright i understand." she said with a smile, she leaned towards him and kissed his forehead. Izuku Began blushing madly, as even Mirio and Tamaki were surprised. She looked away blushing "that's for winning the sports festival after everything that happend" he said

"Aaaaah Nejire you lo-" Mirio started as Nejire placed her hand infront of Mirio's face while charging her quirk. "You sure you want to finish that?" she asked embarresed. Tamaki began laughing. "Mirio, Nejire can i ask you 2 a question?" Izuku asked.

"Sure go ahead" Mirio said as Nejire nodded. "Mirio why and how did you become interested in me all of a sudden? When we met you suddenly wanted to spar with me and told me you were interested in me and my power but we had never met before." Izuku said.