Chapter 8. Wrong move!

Izuku and his class had a week to prepare for the summer camp they were going, Izuku sometimes trained with Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire and other times just hung out with them, although he also hang out alot with his classmates.

Izuku was training with Mirio, and his friends, Izuku had created a tight bond with them, as they became really good friends, although Mirio and Tamaki felt like there was more between Izuku and Nejire.

While training Izuku thought about the conversation he had with Bakugo after the sports festival which made him very motivated, He really pushed himself to the limit. After the training he sat against a tree as he panted heavily. "Are you okay Izuku?" Mirio asked. "Yeah you pushed yourself even more then usual" Tamaki added. "Yeah i'm alright i just need a little break" He panted.

He closed his eyes and drifted off for a bit. "i never saw him this motivated in all the time i trained with him, something definetly changed after the sports festival" Mirio said as he looked at Izuku. "well i'm gonna grab us some drinks" Tamaki said as he walked away. Nejire sat next to Izuku as she kept glancing towards him. "Nejire we'll grab some drinks, we'll be right back!" Mirio said to her.

"Sure alright i will stay with Izuku" she answered with a smile. Mirio and Tamaki grabbed some drinks and a few minutes later were back with Nejire and Izuku, once they arrived they noticed that Izuku was laying against Nejire, both of them were sleeping with their heads against each others. Mirio and Tamaki smiled when they saw this and decided to let them sleep a bit longer as they sat down at the tree next to theirs.

After some time Nejire woke up and noticed that she and Izuku were sleeping against each other which made her blush and out fo surprise she jumped up and away from Izuku which made him fall on the ground and wake up. "Oh i'm sorry Izuku!" she quickly said as she helped him up.

"So you 2 love birds finnaly awake?" Mirio joked which made Nejire blush even more, Izuku didn't understand what he meant as he hadn't noticed how he slept against Nejire. "So you still want to train? or do you want to call it a day?" Mirio asked "I want to train some more, i have an idea in my head and i want to see if i can make it work" Izuku stated. Mirio smiled as he knew Izuku would Always be pushing himself.

With that the 4 kept training some more untill it was time for dinner and they al went their seperate ways.

The week passed by quickly as Izuku mostly trained together with Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire. It was 1 last day before the summer camp and they decided to take a day from training. Instead they went to the city just to hang out, maybe do some shopping aswell.

Izuku was *forced* to go with Nejire as she went looking for clothes, Mirio and Tamaki felt bad for him as normally they had to go with her but they had each other as support while Izuku was on his own there. She tried outfit after outfit and Izuku had to rate them all. After a few hours Nejire decided she had enough clothes and went to look for Mirio and Tamaki together with Izuku.

While walking she leaned against Izuku "You know, even though i only made you rate my clothes i still hope you had a bit of a good time while spending time with me" she said a bit blushing. "Hmmm watching a beautifull girl in different set of clothes? that wasn't so bad, sure there were many outfits but you looked good in all of them" Izuku said with a smile. "What i mean is i didn't mind really it was actually kind of fun" He said as innocent as ever. This made Nejire heat up, blush even more and placing her arm around his.

After a bit of walking they finnaly found Mirio and Tamaki who were waiting at a terrace waiting for them with some drinks. "Ah there you are" Mirio said as he looked towards the 2 and noticed how Nejire had her arm around his and how she leaned against him. "About time! took you guys long enough!" Mirio said. Izuku didn't know if Mirio meant about the shopping or how they were walking but just smiled it away.