Chapter 2. All might and entrance exam.

It was the next morning, the events of the day earlier were still fresh in Izuku and Bakugo's memory. They fought off real villains and saved a girl. While Bakugo was mostly thinking about how good they handled the situation, Izuku's mind sometimes took a turn towards the girl they saved.

'I wonder what her name is and if we'll meet her again.' Izuku thought. "Well what do we do now for the rest of the week? We are done with the beach and we still have a week to spare for the entrance exam" Bakugo asked which snapped Izuku back to reallity.

"We could go to the gym or just hang out somewhere?" Izuku said. "maybe i will just stay at home today" Bakugo then said. "Alright then i'm going out for a walk" Izuku said. He put on his shoes and walked outside.

He was just walking around. Secretly he hoped he would see the girl he saved again, even though he doesn't know why, his mind keeps going back to her. 'She was cute and beautifull but still i know nothing about her so why do i keep thinking of her?' he thought.

Slowly he reached the beach they just completely cleaned the other day, he sat down at the the side of the road to watch the water and the clean beach, At some places people were laying down enjoying the sun. 'well people are already making use of the beach again i guess that's good' he thought.

Suddenly a skinny man walked up to him. "Hello young man is it alright if i sit next to you?" he asked. Izuku looked up a bit confused as he didn't know who it was. "Sure go ahead" he answered the man. even though he didn't know who it was he was curious to know what the man wanted with him.

"It's pretty right? The open beach.. the sea and the open blue sky" the man started. "Yeah it really is" Izuku answered. "At first the whole beach was covered in trash but i heard people cleaned it" The man said. "Yeah my brother and i did" He answered. This made the man interested.

"Why did you do it though?" he asked, "We needed a way to train and since we got bored of the gym we needed something else, then i thought why not clean the beach it will also be good for the people" He answered in all honesty, "Ah i see that's good to hear, and this brother of yours is he the boy you were with yesterday to save that girl?" he asked.

"Y..yeah but how do you know?" Izuku asked in confusion. "I was there, but i have to ask is he really your brother? you 2 seem nothing alike" he asked. "His parents adopted me..." Izuku answered in a sad tone. "What about your parents?" he asked. "Died in an accident"

"may i ask you another question?" the man asked. "allright" izuku said. "What made you save that girl back then? what were your thoughts?" He asked. "hmmm to be honest my body just moved i was thinking that she was in trouble but before i knew it i was already moving in" He answered.

"You know most of the hero's i know had 1 thing in common all their greatest story's started with them running to save someone before even thinking about it, their body's just moved on their own, You certainly act like a real hero young man" he said. "And you have good insight even when you 2 were fighting you were Always keeping a close eye on your surroundings, looking what the villains were doing and what your partner was doing even what the person you saved was doing. What shocked me was that speed you used to save her and the force you used it was so intense yet you were so kind and gentle towards her all while in a fight That really amazed me" the man explained.

"Well thanks" Izuku said awkwardly scratching his head. "You know you seem familliar, you look like the skinny version of all might" Izuku joked. "Can you keep a secret kid?" He asked "Sure what is it?" Izuku asked now curious. "I seem that way because i am actually all might" He whispered.

"Okay hold on a second... isn't All might supposed to be a muscular man? and alot taller?" he asked trying to stay calm. "I can buff my appearance like those people who buff their muscle's to show off but i got hurt in a battle a few years ago which makes me look like this, i almost died" he explained while lifting his shirt a little so Izuku could see the wound.