Chapter 18. The horror ends

Izuku and his friends were in the middle of a war between them and the revolution army. Izuku's friends were fighting against the villains on the ground, Meanwhile Izuku was facing 2 Nomu's and noticed that another Nomu creature on the ground was slowly absorbing the Nomu's that he had already defeaten.

Izuku tried shooting a fire ball towards the Nomu on the ground but he easily deflected the fire ball. Izuku was then send flying as the 2 nomu's striked at the same time and gave heavy blows to Izuku. Izuku managed to regain his balance. Izuku was starting to get angry as he quickly charged at the Nomu's. Izuku's anger was pushing his strength even higher as small shockwaves could be seen from their clashes.

Izuku gave a quick glance towards the Absorbing Nomu and noticed that already 3 Nomu had been absorbed. 'I have to defeat those 2 quickly and stop that one, i don't know if he gains all of their power, but if it truely does then i will be having trouble even in my ultimate form' Izuku thought.

Izuku used his blaze as he launched himself towards the 2 Nomu's he attacked the Nomu's so fast that they were hit from all sides as Izuku was too fast to see, Izuku then charged a giant fire ball and burned them literally to ash so the other Nomu couldn't absorb them.

Izuku looked towards the absorbing Nomu and noticed he was working on the last Nomu. Izuku charged at him as fast as he could, he threw a punch to the head but the instant it was about to hit, Izuku got a powerfull fist to the face which launched him through a few walls even knocking out some villains, His friends could barelly dodge him as he was going to fast to slow himself down. he eventually stopped by crashing into a wall but he broke free and shot at an extreme speed back towards the Nomu.

This time he tried a gut punch but was easily stopped with 1 hand as the Nomu kicked him up in the air, and before Izuku noticed that the Nomu dissapeared he was hit back to the ground. "IZUKU!" Mirio shouted as he wanted to help. "STAY BACK!" Izuku shouted.

The Nomu stayed in place as he looked at Izuku like he was interested. Izuku then undid his blaze and took a very deep breath in. "Blaze-Prominence" He said as suddenly flames shot out of him.

Everyone looked at Izuku, they never saw this boost from him before. Suddenly a few small shockwaves could be seen and felt, then Izuku dissapeared from their sight. Then Izuku and the Nomu appeared again but both crashed towards the ground as the placed their feet firmly on the ground while breaking through it.

Izuku and the Nomu suddenly launched at each other and both threw a punch, the clash of power was strong enough to push everyone back and even create a crater underneath them. Izuku quickly tried to kick the Nomu's head but was blocked, the Nomu then spinned and tried to kick his gut but Izuku blocked by throwing his arms infront of the kick.

Suddenly multiple quirk moves were shot at Izuku as he was hit in the back which pushed him towards the Nomu who took advantage of that by punching Izuku in the gut. He threw him up then smashed him back in the ground. Izuku was now inside a small crater. The Nomu didn't let up as he made some powerfull jumps on Izuku's stomach. Izuku was screaming in pain as he sometimes coughed blood.

Suddenly Bakugo appeared as the Nomu was about to land another jump on him, Bakugo quickly blasted the Nomu away as Mirio and Tamaki pulled Izuku out of the ground. "Izuku we have to make a run for it! we can't beat that thing head on and fight the army even if there are not that many left!" Mirio said.

"I know" Izuku panted. "Get everyone here" Izuku stated as he tried holding the Nomu back again. After a few moments Mirio had gathered everyone. "Izuku we're all here!" Mirio shouted. Izuku then made a reckless move as he charged at the Nomu, The Nomu gave a powerfull blow to Izuku's chest which made him gasp for air. But Izuku didn't back down, he grabbed the Nomu's arm and charged the biggest fire ball he could without hurting his arm and shot it at point black range to the Nomu's head.