Chapter 1. training and Rescue.

Izuku is a kid 4 years old right now, he lost his parents in a car crash but was adopted by his friends parents. His friend is Called Bakugo,

Izuku was happy beyond words, Not only did he have a quirk. He actually had 2!
He had improved versions if not mutated versions of his parent's quirks.

"you know what that means right Izuku!" Bakugo said happily. "Yeah we are going to become hero's!" Izuku said with a big smile. "Altho first we have to learn how to control our quirks" He added. "Yeah but we got years for it! let's keep doing our best and train together!" Bakugo said happily.

with that the 2 boys trained everyday around the beach. Since it was filled with trash no one would notice them there and they could use their quirks however they liked without hurting others. Slow but steadily they learned more and more about their quirks. At first it was mostly laughing because Izuku floated up just going around in circkels since he couldn't control it yet.

But it didn't take Izuku long till he learned how to control his floating. He quickly even learned how to make Bakugo float, At first it was a scary idea for Bakugo but he soon began to enjoy floating like that untill he noticed that Izuku was the one controlling the directions and how high and fast he went.

Izuku teased Bakugo quiet a bit with it but Bakugo didn't mind they were friends after all.

After 9years of training their quirks both boys were now 13 years and decided that they would also have to train their body's. Sure they had impressive quirks but they couldn't rely just on that to help them. They had to be strong and fast enough if it would ever happen that they couldn't use their quirks.

At first they started at the gym to start on making a base to start with. Both of them buffed up in a few years. But after 2years they got bored of only going to the gym and started to think of other ways to train. The boys are now 15 years old

"Hey why don't we clean the beach then?" Izuku asked. "Why would we do that?" Bakugo asked. "Well there are alot of heavy things laying around there so it would help us with training making us stronger and in the meantime we help people by cleaning the beach which gives them back a beautifull place" Izuku explained.

"Well if you put it like that.. we have been searching for another way to train so i guess i'll join you in on it" Bakugo said. "But we can't use our quirks or else we won't gain a thing.. And be my i mean you mister * i can make everything float* " Bakugo teased. "Yeah yeah but we got a time limit i guess we have to clean this whole beach before we go for the entrance exam for Ua" Izuku said. "Why is that?" Bakugo asked. " wellit's more interesting to have a time limit and if we clean this entire beach then our body's will have gained alot of strength so we are sure to be ready for whatever they throw at us" Izuku said determent.

"Alright so we have around 10 months to clean this entire beach then? But it certainly is alot even with the 2 of us it will be tough to make it in that time" Bakugo admitted. "You up for the challenge or not?" Izuku asked. "Hell yeah" was the answer.

With that Izuku and Bakugo decided they would clean the beach, School just ended so they would have enough time to clean the beach, Ofcourse they couldn't slack on their other training for speed and endurance either and they had to keep training their quirks aswell, even so they combined all of it.

Everyday was a living hell pushing them to the limits but in the end they cleared cleaning the beach 1 week before the entrance exam to UA. "Now that was challenging" Bakugo said with a smirk. "yeah we actually pulled it off" Izuku said with a smile.

They rested up for a bit since they were really tired and just enjoyed the view. "You know i'm glad we cleaned this beach the view is incredible" Izuku said softly. "You can say that again" Even Bakugo enjoyed the view.