I was just... leaving. (Part 1)

"This won't do." Lizzie says as she takes off another gown. She still hasn't found the perfect gown to wear for the party tonight whereas Josie didn't even bother looking for one, anything will do. So long as it's not very much flashy because she doesn't want having anything that would take the spotlight away from Lizzie.
"You like said that for the past seven gowns that you've tried." Josie says and Lizzie slumps on the bed.
"You see, I have just got Rafael to agree on being my date." Lizzie's word did not escape Josie's hearing. She had seen it coming but what she wondered about was how did Lizzie even do that and the girl noticed the look Josie's eyes

"Duh, charms!" was all Lizzie said, "And under some circumstances..." she quietly added and Josie just chuckled at that. "What about you, who's going to be your date tonight?" Lizzie asked.
"No one, my self? I don't really feel like having a date." she says and them someone from behind them scoffed.

The twins turned and Lizzie had internally cursed due to forgetting to lock the door. Now there's Satan's protege standing by the door frame and Lizzie glared at her while Josie roller her eyes.

"I was just about to volunteer into being one." Penelope, Josie's ex girlfriend said with a tone feigning hurt making Josie scoff back.
"Not happening girl, you and my sister are long overdue." Lizzie says and Penelope laughs, making the Blonde's anger slowly reach into a boiling point.

If Hope's got the power to annoy Lizzie, then Penelope here is a given annoyance to Lizzie. Not to mention that she dumped Josie long ago but she keeps on deliberately hurting her sister which clearly, last time she checked, is still being affected by the evil witch's actions. Don't get it wrong, Lizzie could be insensitive over a lot of things but she's sensitive over certain matters and one of it is the pain that Penelope inflicts towards her sister because when Penelope broke up with Josie, it didn't end up well. Josie had to stay away from people for weeks, isolating herself and being all introvert. She doesn't want that to happen again.

"Meh, not a reason enough for me give this chance up on being her date." Penelope retaliates and this time, it was Lizzie's turn to scoff.
"Shut up, Penelope. You and my sister are both cannot be, specially not tonight. It hasn't even started so try your best not to ruin it before I set your lunatic self on fire." Lizzie hissed and Penelope just looked at Josie who was clearly just wanting her to go and leave.
"It's okay, I'll leave. But then again, Josie. I know you'll come running to me later." Penelope winks before leaving but coming back to their room just to say, "Oh, and I'd suggest that you do visit your father's office. I think there's a bit of something that will be interesting for both of you to see." Penelope once again said before completely leaving.
"Ew. How did you even end up liking that witch?!" Lizzie asks and Josie shrugs.
"Beats me." and then the dark haired girl sighed. "For now, I am curious to what Penelope is talking about so I'll be visiting Dad on his office. Wanna come?" Josie asks Lizzie and the latter nodded. "Cool, let's go."

Meanwhile, Hope on the other hand is having her random stroll when she arrived at the headmaster's office. She came inside, catching by surprise two people talking. One is Alaric given that it's his office and one is wearing a freaking wedding gown.

'On a school day?' Hope asked herself before catching the two adults' attention, her eyes widening at the sight of the woman's face.

"Oh my god... you are-" Hope covered her mouth and Alaric blinked the headache away before looking away then sighed.
"Yeah, the supposed-to-be love of my life before her brother killed her on our wedding day." he says.

Something from behind thuds and Hope turned only to see the Saltzman twins and Josie clearly getting lost at the sight of the female.

"Your what, Dad?" Lizzie asks and the woman from behind Hope gasped.