Whatever we lose.

The supernaturals were gathered. Every one of their kind are mixed under the event's hall where with each and every corner, Triad's men are stationed to watch over them. Guard them. Make sure that they won't do anything crazy. Just taking extra precautions.

"We're looking for an artifact known as 'The Chalice of Arimathea'. We have a reason to believe that it is a part of your school's collection. Now, you know this place a lot better than we do so the sooner you help us find it, the sooner we'll be gone."

The students exchanged looks. Their worry increasing with each passing second whilst Hope looked at Josie who is already openly looking at her. Searching for anything. Anything at all to get them out of this mess.

But Hope doesn't have a plan and if ever, she's still trying to construct it with this obviously biased situation.

They were all sent to start looking for the artifact that Triad is looking for, while the others are trying to find it, the three witches headed straight into the headmaster's office. Not to help those men but to pretend as if they are and come up with a plan. Whatever, anything at all.

The first thing that Hope did as soon as they got inside is to head straight into the phone and attempt to check on Alaric at the same time inform him of what's happening. Josie watched her while Lizzie locked the door who, at the same moment she did and turned around saw Hope drop the phone.

"It's dead. We have to find the school cell." She informed the two and started searching the soonest and the other two joined along.
"Search MG's tighty-whities." Lizzie says making Josie shot her a look.
"Really? This is serious." She responded to Lizzie's attempt on lifting up the mood which Lizzie couldn't really blame because they really are in trouble but still, she was just trying to lift up the mood.
"Oh, I'm sorry. We can't all be born with resting concerned pouty face." She attacked which made Josie gasp, about to start retaliating but didn't go on as Hope had cut in.
"Didn't this shelf used to have books on it?" she asked while looking at a certain level of book shelf where the twins looked out.
"Yeah. That's weird." Josie says.

Whatever the hell is this in front of Hope which she is studying right now, she pulled from the shelf and took to the table.

"Whatever they're doing to block out our magic must have knocked out a cloaking spell that your dad had." Hope announced the only obvious explanation there is.
"Big shocker. Dad's hiding something from us." Lizzie nearly scoffed. Alaric always does.

She headed straight to the small red box and started shaking in to get an idea of whatever's inside.

"Unless it has the school phone in it, it doesn't matter." Hope said before she started searching again

While Hope was searching for it, the twins are exchanging banters about Lizzie's earlier joke, making Hope roll her eyes.

"Hey guys." Hope called their attention, "Found it."

Alaric had already contacted Dorian earlier to meet him. They are currently together but there's a hold back on returning back to the school and they think the road is closed. They just had to wait for someone to approach them and tell them that something along the road had exploded, making it impossible to cross and that made him worry terribly.

"We really need to get back to school. The kids, Dorian. They are all alone and who knows what that mad man had already done to them." 

Dorian feels exactly the same and being in a tight situation like this is really worrisome. But before anyone could even say anything else, Alaric's phone rang and Dorian saw the contact flashing on the screen.

Alaric immediately answered the call.

"Whoever this is gets extra credit." He says.
"It's Hope. And thanks but Triad's gotten in." She informed.